Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Aspen Pet Lebistro Programmable Food Dispenser- 18..." and save 50% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Aspen Pet Lebistro Programmable Food Dispenser
- New & Improved Design! Reliably delivers portion-controlled meals to pets while the pet parent is away
- Large LCD screen & built-in meal counter, programming is easy
- Twist-lock lid to keep the food fresh & secure. Baffle added to the hopper to prevent jams
- Removable bowl for easy cleaning: Top shelf dishwasher safe
- Locking bowl & stand provides stability & prevents spills
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Aspen Pet Programmable Lebistro Food Dispenser
Aspen Pet Lebistro Programmable Food Dispenser is an innovative feeder for busy pet parents. Meals can be programmed for up to three meals a day. Controlled portions help your pet maintain his healthy weight! Top load feature makes refilling your feeder convenient and easy. Pet parents choose the perfect sized feeder to fit your pet's needs. Battery operated, batteries not included.
5lb & 10lb Programmable Food Dispenser Instructions
1) Align hopper with base on an even surface.
2) Insert hopper into base and twist to lock in place.
3) Line up arrows on hopper with arrows on lid.
4) Place lid on top of hopper and twist to lock lid into place.
5) Insert bowl into base by tilting base.
6) Lower bowl into base connecting hooks into base.
- Up to 3 different sized meals per 24 hours.
- Each Meal Serving is adjustable in 1/4 cup increments.
- Both the 5lb and 10lb units can be set 1/4 to 3 cups.
Default Meal Servings are:
- Breakfast at 6am.
- Lunch at 12pm.
- Dinner at 6pm.
To Set Meal Selection
1) Press and hold the 'Enter' button for 2 seconds. 'Meals' will flash.
2) Use Up or Down arrow buttons to select the desired Meal to be programmed. (Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner will flash as Up and Down arrow buttons are pressed)
3) Press the 'Enter' button to select the Meal.
-'Yes' will Flash. Press 'Enter' to confirm meal time.
-If you do not wish to set that meal, press the Down arrow to select "No" and press 'Enter'.
4) Hit 'Enter' again if no other meal is needed.
5) While setting the Meal or Meal Time, if process is not completed and no button is depressed for 2 minutes, the Programmable Lebistro Food Dispenser abandons the change and goes back into 'Automatic Mode', retaining the previous Meal or Meal Time.
To Set Meal Time
1) Use Up or Down arrow buttons to set Meal Hour.
2) Press 'Enter' button again and the Minutes will start flashing.
3) Use Up or Down arrow buttons to set Meal Minutes.
4) Press 'Enter' button when minutes are set. The Menu will automatically take you to the 'Meal Size' programming.
To Set Meal Time:
1) Use Up or Down arrow buttons to increase or decrease amount of food to be dispensed.
2) Press 'Enter' upon completion. Note: Each bar equals approximately 1/4 cup. The maximum meal size you may select is three cups on either the 5lb unit and 10 pounds unit.
3) Continue setting remaining meal times and sizes until complete.
4) Press 'Enter' after all meals are set to complete programming.
Pet Training Tips
Some pets may require a special adjustment period to acclimate to their new automatic feeder. If this is your dog or cat, try:
1) Place the Programmable Lebistro Food Dispenser next to your pet's existing bowl or feeder. (Do not turn the power on).
2) Place food in the bowl of the Programmable Lebistro Food Dispenser (only for a period of time to allow adjustment).
3) Keep food in the pet's current bowl (only for a period of time to allow adjustment).
4) Once you have observed your pet eating from the Programmable Lebistro Food Dispenser, remove their old feeding dish.
Note: Adjustment time for the pet could be as short as a day or as long as a few weeks, depending on your pet's personality. You can also introduce your pet to the Programmable Lebistro Food Dispenser by placing small treats in the bowl.
Aspen Pet Lebistro Programmable Food Dispenser is an innovative feeder for busy pet parents. Meals can be programmed for up to 3 meals a day. Controlled portions help your pet maintain his healthy weight! Top load feature makes refilling your feeder convenient and easy. Pet parents choose the perfect sized feeder to fit your pet's needs. Battery operated, batteries not included.
Size: 18 Cups
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsAspen Pet Le Bistro Programmable Feeder is a convenient way to control your pet's eating portions. The programmable system automatically dispenses pre-set portions of pet food, making feedings precise and easy. Programming the Electronic Le Bistro is as easy as setting an alarm clock. A large screen displays the current time, meals programmed, meal size and meals served. The Electronic Portion Control Le Bistro's dispenser can store many different sizes, shapes and types of dry food (Not recommended for moist treats). Its translucent container lets pet owners conveniently monitor the food level at a glance. The removable hopper is simple to refill and is easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a cloth. Battery operated feeder requires 3 x D size batteries (batteries can last up to 6 months) Dimensions: 14.5" x 8.875" x 15.125"
Legal DisclaimerWe recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product
Compare with similar items
PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Automatic Pet Feeder, Dispenses Dog Food or Cat Food, Digital Clock
PetSafe 5-Meal Automatic Dog and Cat Feeder, Dispenses Dog Food or Cat Food, Digital Clock
OUTAD 5.5L Automatic Pet Feeder with Voice Message Recording and LCD Screen Large Smart Dogs Cats Food Bowl Dispenser-black
Animal Planet Programmable Electronic Pet Feeder
Pet Feeder Happypapa 5.5L Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder with Timer Larger LCD Screen and Voice Recorder Dogs & Cats Timer Food Dispenser Keep Your Pets Healthy
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Grandsmiles||Amazon.com||Happypapa US|
|Item Dimensions||14.4 x 9.8 x 13.9 in||8.7 x 18.54 x 12.36 in||5 x 15 x 18 in||7.48 x 12.99 x 13 in||11 x 19 x 17 in||9.84 x 6.29 x 8.66 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After months of fat greedy cats, I finally found a system to keep them out. When browsing at home depot, I found a $2 piece of metal which I screwed in above the slot. I used one screw with a bolt right below the Aspen logo where there the back of the plastic is accessible, and another one screwed higher up to keep my cats from being able to turn the thing sideways. I then took hanger straps and wrapped them around the entire base to keep the tray in place, screwing it on both sides of the tray and the back of the base. The model number for the useful metal piece on the hd website is 100244882 and the metal strap is 100396917. I took off the bottom panel to see where it was safe to drill, and the only place you need to avoid is around where the display is, everything else is free space. Now they're constantly wining and begging for food because they're finally completely unable to steal any! I had elaborate plans involving milk crates suspended over one of those devices to make cats eat slower, this is so much easier. Although every day when I come downstairs I see the feeder slid halfway across the kitchen, and various things knocked off shelves that they were hoping was food. Now that they can no longer steal, the only complaint I have is that I still wish there was an alarm like other feeders, there are times when one cat sleeps through a meal time and the other cat gets to eat everything.
4 stars since it's never missed a single feeding, it has a light to warn of low batteries, and it's easy to program. -1 star due to the effort I had to go through to make it function properly.
Edit: They learned they can lift up a corner and slam it down, releasing food. I give up, my cats are smarter than me.
The major problem I had was that my cats learned to get food out of the feeder whenever they pleased. The portions are dished out by a flimsy plastic rotary wheel and my cats first figured out to simply paw up the feeder to release more food. I solved this problem by duct taping some cardboard at the back of the dish to stop them from reaching up inside. This just gave them another way to release food as one of my cats would bite the cardboard and shake the feeder around the floor until food came out.
Finally I decided to use my gigantic human brain and I placed the feeder on a shelf about 6 feet off the ground. I fashioned a funnel from cardboard and duct tape and attached the feeder to a cheap PVC pipe that went to the ground into the detachable feeder bowl. Problem solved, cats outsmarted. I'll upload an image of my solution to the product page.
You might not have these problems with your cat. Mine is a big guy anyway, he's trim at 20lbs. I also use smaller food than the recommended size. The real fix is for Aspen to make the paddles that control the food thick enough to so this doesn't happen. The extra dime in plastic would be worth it.
With great anticipation we bought this feeder, even though the Amazon ratings showed a nice, proportionate distribution of both positive AND negative reviews. When you have a product with over 400 one-star reviews, take note. Don't be me. And please don't listen to reviews of people who have "owned it for two days and love it so far!"
Setup was easy enough, and setting the timer was ridiculously simple and intuitive. Unfortunately, that's where the positive part of this review ends.
First, the "catch" bowl for the feeder doesn't actually ATTACH to the body of the feeder. It just kinda lackadaisically snaps on. Bump it even slightly, and it flies off.
Second, and most importantly, like many others have posted, it doesn't take long for your cat to figure out how to paw out more food. After finding random piles of regurgitated food, I quickly realized that our cat was treating himself to an all-you-can-eat smorgasbord of kitty niblets. Now it is just a $50 serving bowl for manual feedings.
I will be looking into other options, as I'm not a big fan of having the cat howl outside of our bedroom door at 5:30 am.
TLDR: Save your money, and buy something else.