- Series: Chemical Industries (Book 126)
- Hardcover: 461 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (March 25, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1420066307
- ISBN-13: 978-1420066302
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,315,961 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Asphaltenes: Chemical Transformation during Hydroprocessing of Heavy Oils (Chemical Industries) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
...(the authors) have impressive credentials in the field, have co-authored this much-needed volume on an impurity found in upgrading crude oil and the science and practice necessary for its refinement.
―Book News, June 2010
About the Author
Jorge Ancheyta is an R&D Project Leader in the Mexican Institute of Petroleum and a professor in the School of Chemical Engineering and Extractive Industries at the National Polytechnic Institute in Mexico City, Mexico.
Fernando Trejo is a researcher in the Center of Research in Applied Science and Advanced Technology at the National Polytechnic Institute in Mexico City, Mexico.
Mohan Singh Rana works at the Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research in Ahmadi, Kuwait.
Browse award-winning titles. See more