|Brand Name||Action Publishing|
|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8511-SAA18|
Aspire Student Planner (8.5 x 11 inches) August 2018 - July 2019 Academic Agenda - Inspiring Full Color Organizer For Goal Setting, Time Management, Study Skills & More - [Grades 6th - College]
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- More than a simple day planner, this is a tool for time management and goal setting as well as learning and improving 21st Century Skills. Explore Critical Thinking, Time Management, Collaboration, Communication, Initiative, and Information Liter
- Features include monthly and weekly page views for 13 months (Aug-Aug) designed for students 6th grade - College. Weekly page views include month-at-a-glance, goals, task trackers, journaling section, SAT vocabulary, and useful tips and tools
- A clean and uncluttered layout allows students to develop essential skills such as organization, time management and planning, customized to their personal needs
- Heavy duty, double loop wire O binding and rugged covers.
- Proudly madein Colorado, USA!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our easy to use planner is the perfect tool to keep your student organized, on time, and inspired! The Aspire was specially designed to help students 6th - College focus on what matters without boxing them in with subjects or time slots. Each week allows for students to fill out each day in the way that best suits their needs, including ‘my time’ and weekends for 13 months (Aug-Aug). Along with the monthly and weekly page views, this planner features full-color pages brimming with goal trackers, inspiring stories based in STEAM, engaging content, compelling photography, and 10 reference pages including geography, writing, science, and math.
• Readily Available Resources - Along with the useful tools and the SAT vocabulary on every weekly layout, the back has a plethora of other resources including full color maps, cell diagrams, math equations, different types of writing, and more!
• With a clean and minimalist-focused layout, students aren’t boxed in with time slots or subjects and have the freedom to fill each day out in the way that works best for them. Students can easily schedule for schoolwork and other activities and develop their own time management and planning skills.
• After school and weekend areas help students track personal study time and extracurricular activities
• Includes a comments and signature box, a daily hall pass, inspiring full-color photos, Life Skills content aligned to STEAM, study skills, SAT vocabulary, and a robust academic reference section
• Perfect for Grades 6-College
• Academic Reference Section
• 8.5 x 11 inches - 144 Pages - 13 Months (Aug-Aug)
• Made in Colorado, USA!
Action Publishing offers Day Planners for Students of all ages, and are used by nearly one million students worldwide. We believe that the power to improve ourselves, our relationships, and our world resides in each of us.
Compare with similar items
2018-2019 Academic Year Planner Monthly & Weekly Calendar Daily Notebook,DIY Cover, Spiral Twin-wire Binding, 5.75"x 8.25", Thick Paper, Sufficient Space City Watercolor Skyline
Student Planner for the 2018 - 2019 School Year for High School / College Kids - By School Datebooks
Student Planner for 2018 - 2019 School Year for Middle / High School (Large) - By School Datebooks
Student Planner Academic Year August 2018 - July 2019 / 5.5" X 8.5"
Student Planner (Mid-size) for the 2018 - 2019 School Year for Kids - By School Datebooks
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Action Publishing Inc||Ccode||The Student Planner USA||The Student Planner USA||The School Planner Company||The Student Planner USA|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 0.5 in||8.25 x 5.75 x 0.5 in||8.5 x 5.5 x 0.75 in||11 x 8.5 x 0.75 in||5.5 x 8.5 x 1 in||9 x 6.63 x 0.75 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do recommend this planner because when I was searching for one as a busy college student this one definitely caught my eyes. This planner reminded me of back when I was in 5th grade and had that Elementary School feel that I have been longing for since moving on to college.
The price of this planner is very reasonable compared to what is on the market today.
Light, Easy to understand, Tons of space, Act study prep vocabulary words, sections for notes.
No stickers :(.
Overall I rate this 5/5 stars because it is perfect for what I was looking for.