Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $1.96 shipping
Ass Savers SmartAss Bicycle Rain Fender
|You Save:||$3.01 (21%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Ass Saver - a light weight emergency fender that sits quietly and almost invisible under your saddle, ready to deploy whenever the streets get wet
- Proven and tested in the field, it's a simple solution to the annoying brown stripe down the back of your pants
- Compatible with almost every standard rail saddle thanks to our new patent pending attachment system
- When not in use, it can be folded up and stored underneath your seat, ready to be deployed the next time you are caught out in a shower
- Whether you're urban shredding, winter training or just prefer to keep your behind unsoiled, the SmartAss is your new best friend
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||0.1 x 4.4 x 13.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
The Ass Saver Original is our third generation foldable mudguard. Proven and tested in the field, it's a simple solution to the annoying brown stripe down the back of your pants.
The new and much improved Ass Saver is compatible with almost every standard rail saddle thanks to our new patent pending attachment system. The Ass Saver is a breeze to mount and once in place, it stays in place. When not in use, it can be folded up and stored underneath your seat, ready to be deployed the next time you are caught out in a shower. The new design have also resulted in a more durable product that is less sensitive to wear and tear. So whether you're urban shredding, winter training or just prefer to keep your behind unsoiled, the Ass Saver is your new best friend!
Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene
Weight: 15 grams
Measures: 340 x 100 mm
Made in Sweden
International Patent Pending no: PCT/EP2014/051198
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Whats the deal?, the only people rating this thing for bad reviews are people that expect this thing to be a complete fender??? If you are PLANNING on riding in the rain, THIS IS PROBABLY NOT FOR YOU. If you get caught in the rain, this thing will SAVE YOUR ASS.
Heres the deal:
1. It weighs nothing.
2. It folds up under your seat when you are not using it.
3. When it starts raining on your ride, you keep riding, pull this bitch out from under your seat, clip it in, it STAYS PUT, and Guess what. SAVES YOUR ASS.
For light rains, small puddles, going out after it rains, this thing is money.
Cons : may not be long enough, does not store under my seat unless I want to deform it permanently, not perfectly centered at times, removing, storing, reattaching , repeat process.
I've been using these for a while. They are effective at keeping a mud stripe off your butt, but not your back - not a big deal if you wear a coat or waterproof backpack. Not a replacement for a real fender, but better than nothing.
It was a little hard to remove because the plastic is pretty stiff but I'd rather deal with that than have it falling out while I'm riding.
Not a great permanent solution - but a great addition to the gear bag for days with unanticipated wetness.