JFK Assassination Abraham Bolden 1st African American Secret Service Agent
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Abraham Bolden is the first African American Secret Service Agent handpicked by President Kennedy himself for JFK's personal White House Protection detail.
Mr. Bolden was not on duty that fateful day November 22, 1963, when President John Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas.
Mr. Bolden tells us he as set up to silence his whistle blowing, damning, accusations.
- Confirmation by Mr. Bolden that JFK was being hunted and was marked for elimination
- Historical record for all time and future generations on the JFK administration and assassination from the 1st African American Secret Service agent handpicked by JFK himself;
- Civil Rights; being a "Negro" in the 50s - 60s. JFK Pro Civil Rights and his fight for change
- Mr. Bolden tells us that a fellow Secret Service Agent called JFK a "n..... lover" / Outright refused to protect JFK because of it
- Mr. Bolden tells us the Secret Service covered up the JFK assassination
- Diabolical plot to silence Mr. Bolden when he fought to tell the truth about the assassination
- Protecting Jacqueline & Caroline Kennedy
When sold by Amazon.com, this product will be manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Due to really bad audio-quality the content as such is overall hard to evaluate.