About the Product
- Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you'll never fight the same way twice
- As Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome
- Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests
- Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza
- Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
ACB takes place almost entirely in Rome during 1500-03. Ezio is engaged in a quest to recover an artifact held by the corrupt Borgia clan. As Ezio, you assinate and sneak your way through various missions on the road to the goal. You also have several side missions, including training other assassins. All the while, you periodically wake up from the Animus to do things as Desmond in the contemporary world.
Amazing environments that put you in renaissance Rome, walking the streets, climbing buildings, visiting the famous sites, breathing it in. This is what really makes the game.
In most scenarios (missions), the controls to Ezio/Desmond's movements are intuitive and follow a simple scheme using the keyboard and mouse.
Interesting story, even if at this point (game 3) it is time to get some resolution.
The metastory is very slow moving -- only a few days pass in a game. This means that it may take many, many more games before we really understand what Desmond's story is all about. Yes, this is about sales, and it is a bit too blatantly commercial.Read more ›
I've completed the game, but keep going back to explore different possibilities and the extensive maps of early Italy. My only complaint is the language, which is totally not necessary, but this series is one of the best and you will not be disappointed. There are surprises all over that will keep the story line engaging, can't wait for the next game in this series.
BUY this game, you will LOVE IT!!!
I recently purchased the game guide book. While it's mainly focused toward xbox and ps3, I play on the computer, it is still very helpful. What is most helpful is subject 16's puzzles. Some of the picture wheels don't match up and you have to toy a bit with them, but very useful.
Also in the walkthrough is a map listing the location of Borgia flags, treasures and the lairs of Romulus.Read more ›
Still - the storyline is very good. Good enough that you might play it through more than once. I know I have, even with it's shortcomings.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The game can get hard at points, but I like a little challenge. Unfortunately, you need to install another "game holder" to play this called Uplay. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Danielroxheaps
Great game, a classic! Only 1 or 2 glitches, although that was to be expected. Great story and gameplay.Published 5 months ago by Bradley
After played all the series, Brotherhood still my favorite. I bought it for 8$ ;)Published 5 months ago by Krissie R.