Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 284 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 302 reviews
on August 13, 2017
Started playing it about five months ago. A few weeks before that I had just finished ac1. I found out the series up to this point is excellent. In this disc, I played all the trilogy because of Ezio. He is a well made character, and this disc provides you with the opportunity to play him from his birth to before he's, well, not alive. There's a clip on YouTube about his last moments and it's canon, I believe. Each game has a unique flair and is best in their own ways. If I had to order from best, it would be as they are in their original order: 2, brotherhood, revelations. But I liked all of them. If you don't play them all, you'll miss moments like near the end of revelations with ezios new friend, if you care about that. Solid games overall.
on March 19, 2016
Assassin's Creed is arguably one of the best franchises. Besides Resident Evil, of course. Who am I kidding? I like most video games. But the Ezio Trilogy will easily have you sucked in to your Xbox360 for a couple of days going through everything. Ok, maybe a couple of months. I just did the main story stuff mostly. You can learn a lot from Assassin's Creed, since it's based off History. I believe it gets the mind thinking about, "Did that really happen in history?" and next thing you know, you're on Google to verify and look at that, it was true or that person really did exist. Then you connect with it even more because you feel like you're apart of history for a moment watching it all play out. I just finished Assassin's Creed: Unity, which was great also. French Revolution. Not the most exciting time in History, but if you're an Assassin, it is. Check out Black Flag also, that's my favorite.
on December 26, 2016
I think the game is good, even though I didn't play it much. The game comes with 3 disc's inside the cover. I must say that I was highly disappointed I received my game with the cover already broken...
review image review image
on August 31, 2015
I have ALWAYS adored the AC franchise and will continue to support Ubisoft for a long time to come. Let's face it, there are A LOT of Assassin's Creed games! My game shelf was over flowing so I decided to clean things up a bit, therfore, I sold my "AC2-Reveleations" games to purchase this set. It's cheaper and more convenient than buying each game separate for the new buyers! I guess the only thing I'm surprised were not included were the Expansion Packs/DLC for each game. These are NOT new games so I am somewhat surprised that Ubisoft continue to make players pay for these old expansion packs.
on December 8, 2014
This trilogy is fantastic. If you played the first Assassin's Creed, you played Altair who was a stuffy and relatively rigid character. In this trio you play as Ezio, a care free Italian youth turned to a darker path for vengeance. Pretty much everything that was an issue in AC1 was improved upon in AC2 and continued to get better in each game.

Overall, all three games have great story storylines and even a few laughs here and there. It is rated M for Mature due to the constant violence and the fact that there are 15th century hookers you can hire to use for blending and distraction, so parents beware.

The last thing I need to stress is that you NEED to play AC1 before all of these games. Yes, there's a lil recap at the start of each game, but it doesn't do it justice and this game can be confusing.
on January 22, 2017
great game. I played AC a long time ago and made it through the first 6 games. then I bought this for my daughter for xmas (she's 16). and I wanted to play it also, so I bought the digital xbox one version. Worth it.

Not for young kids, if that is not obvious. the game is about killing people
on June 14, 2015
If you are used to the controls in the later games you may have some 'issues' getting used to the older games. This really doesn't take away from the story line as II and Brotherhood have really excellent story lines! Revelations, not so much. Hard to tell who are supposed to be the 'good guys' and buying and restoring buildings doesn't have the same results as in brotherhood. In Brotherhood when you rebuilt a section of say an aqueduct, you could see the water start flowing along. Or if you restore a building it gets cleaned up and looks used instead of neglected.
on April 4, 2017
Does not have a setting for new or experienced user. Can't complete all memories. Takes a long time to load. Can click button but there is delay in some memories which does nothing but mess with your expectations of a well programed game.
on September 12, 2014
I wasnt sure what to expect, having never played an AC game before, let alone a trilogy. The shipping and such wasnt an issue.

From the outset, the story was interesting. I'm not going to spoil anything, but the tutorial isnt crazily long and its easy to understand game mechanics. The character was very likable and the story was good. The cutscenes werent bad and the gameplay was very interesting, even if a little annoying with a certain mechanic messing you up occasionally. As i went through i loved the character more and more, and no detail is left out in the trilogy. Its worth it for sure.

Edit:

I played assassins creed 3 (I think it's he staple?) and it easily beats it
on December 29, 2014
Three of the best games ever for the price of one, or even less than one! I played these all back to back, and I still can't decide which was my favorite. They were all so good. Perhaps Revelations was the best. If you are into Assassins Creed or want to be, this is a great place to start. AC1 and AC3 aren't that great...I recommend playing this set and then skipping straight to AC4. You can fill in the story gaps by watching recap videos online. The overarching story is cool, but not why I play these games. I play them to climb on great historical buildings and slay evil doers!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.