Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Platform: PlayStation 3|Change

Showing 1-10 of 472 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 510 reviews
on January 3, 2016
I have to say that all of these games are fun to play and have a substantial amount to keep you busy. Assassin's Creed II had a huge number of improvements from the first game, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood put on some finishing touches that proved to be quite useful. The multiplayer experience with Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood was also very fun, though the community for it has shrunk quite a bit from what it was when the game first came out. Assassin's Creed: Revelations was a nice finish to the story, but in terms of gameplay it felt like it was lacking compared to the other games in terms of the opportunities in the given setting and in terms of the little things from the previous games. The new additions also were not that great and I did not really take advantage of them since they were not really necessary or convenient to use in most cases. For example, they included bombs in this third game which I did not really use unless I was forced to, and when you invest money into shops you increase your notoriety which did not happen in Brotherhood and proved to be an annoyance to me. I ended up more or less speeding through the third game because I did not find the side stuff as entertaining as I did in the first two games, but overall it was still fun to play.
on May 7, 2014
I heard the original (1) could be skipped as it was a bit unpolished but 2 was awesome. And 2 was! I love Italian architecture and the whole atmosphere of the country and that I could play a game that really gives a strong feel like that was amazing.

Having not played the first, I didn't know the protagonist but, the Ezio trilogy is obviously three stories with Ezio (a very cool dude BTW) but the title given to this triple pack is kinda misleading if you don't know the series/story continues beyond this trilogy. That was the only thing that I was disappointed with and that occasionally the story telling isn't as clear/good as it could be (I might be slow but I had to mull over the 3rd's conclusion a bit).

I loved 2 and Brotherhood, and Revelations was really good too but, I just was not ready to leave Italy for the 3rd's location. It was pretty cool is its own way but, I would have been happier if it was in Italy.

More or less, I played all three back-to-back and I can't see why people are getting tired of the series. It's really fun.
Also, I don't have excess time like in my teens but I got 90%+ in each game - something I rarely do, not just for the lack of time, but that most games these days don't make it fun to 100% a game.

Truly a great trilogy and series. Especially it's averaging $20 now, whaddaastealforthreegames.
on June 23, 2015
This was the first Assassin's Creed thing I purchased and I can say it was a great buy. I will proudly admit purchasing this trilogy started my Assassin's Creed addiction! As many have said already, if you have a lot of games and files, and not much HD space, this probably isn't a purchase you want to make, unless you do some house cleaning on your Playstation. AC:Revelations is ready to play straight off the disk, but the other two you must spend a few minutes downloading. If you're like me and your fingers are less frequent to touch that controller, then this most likely won't be a bother.

To get the most of the experience, start with AC:II, Brotherhood, then on to Revelations. As someone new to the franchise, and a non-gamer girl, I was a little worried I wouldn't know what was going on, but to my surprise this set was a great beginning point and I was instantly hooked. While there is a certain sadness in nearing the end of a great game(especially if there is no conclusion to the story yet), I enjoyed knowing the next game in this series was already on my Playstation, waiting for me to continue. The controls take a little practice to get used to, but if you love historical fiction, combat with a great story, and strategy puzzles to keep your mind occupied for a while, you'll love this trilogy.
on May 10, 2014
A great deal on a really good set of games. The few bugs aside, these three Assassin's Creed games are excellent.

Do note, though, that the version of AC2 on this disc is unique (and maybe the other two are, also, but I can't speak to that). This probably won't be an issue for most people, but it created a problem for me. The version of AC2 included on this disc has both the two story DLCs baked into it. I already owned a used copy of AC2, but not its DLC nor the other two games on this disc. I figured that this would be cheaper than buying AC:B and AC:R anyway, so combined with the AC2 DLC, it would be a great deal. Unfortunately, the version of AC2 on this disc is incompatible with saves from the regular, standalone version of AC2. So if, like me, you already own AC2 and want to play the DLCs that come with this, you're out of luck unless you want to beat the game all over again. (I contacted Ubisoft and they told me, "Unfortunately Assassins Creed II and the Ezio Trilogy are coded differently and the save datas [sic] cannot be ready [sic] by one another.")

Also note that if you ever had to replace this, I have a bad feeling that, if you couldn't get this special Ezio Trilogy disc back, you'd never be able to use your existing saves. So be warned.
on September 29, 2013
When I saw this trilogy was coming out, I knew it would be a great way to catch up on the series as I just received the AC3 500GB PS3 bundle for my birthday in November. I waited until I saw the first price drop (down to $30 the other day = $10 per game!), and snagged this up.

This is a GREAT bundle for those who are either new PS3 owners (new PS3's have a lot of HDD space) or PS3 owners new to the Assassin's creed series. All of my friends who played the entire series told me I didn't need to play the first one, but to read up on the story online instead.

Yes, it takes 17GB of space to install ACII and AC:B on the PS3, and yes you need the disk to play any of the 3 games at all times. In no way are either of these things good reasons not to buy this bundle. There are so many resources showing how to add hard drive space, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

The day I bought this for $30, ACII was $15, AC:B was $18, and AC:R was $25. Even at $40, this trilogy is still a good deal. If you would rather pay more to have 3 disks and use less HDD space - more power to you!

This trilogy only comes with the ACII DLC, but for newcomers to the series, I would recommend reading reviews on DLC for the other 2 games before buying any of it, as many see the added content as not being worth the additional money.

As far as the 3 games included, refer to each individual game's product page for full review there.
on November 13, 2016
Awesome set of games. You watch Ezio's life begin in ACII and watch him grow the creed in Brotherhood. By Revelations he is an old man looking to finally settle down. Each game has different aspects to the gaming experience, but holds true to the open world experience. These are games definitely worth owning. There are a few bugs I have discovered during play, but are easily fixed with a restart. These titles are still worthy of five stars. Be wary though because like a good book you won't want to put it down.
on May 29, 2017
The Ezio Assasins Creed games are great games. Huge fan of the game series; love the way history and historical figures are brought into the games.
on June 2, 2016
Ubisoft (sponsor) made an awesome trilogy about the pretty much best master assassin in the franchise (Mostly because he's easier to relate to and sympathize for...)

If you don't particularly like Ubisoft or open world, story rich, parkour/free running assassination games this isn't for you... I think I heard Sims 4 was on sale at Target...

If anything just play AC2, it's pretty much the best in the entire franchise because of it's use of the feels and surprising use of Renaissance's very own Leonardo Da Vinci.
on January 23, 2016
Good games and cheap. They are older games but to me who never played them before, they are just as new as the new releases!
on August 22, 2014
These games are so awesome I'm going to take them game by game. AC2: Epic story, HUGE free roam, excellent gameplay, and the campaign takes about 15 hours to win makes this the best of the three. AC Brotherhood: Not much of a story for this one (besides the biggest cliffhanger EVER) , free roam is cut down to one huge city instead of a few smaller cities, gameplay is great with a lot of nice additions, the campaign is about 9 hours long but lots of extras to do. AC Revelations: Okay story, the smallest free roam but still big, nothing new with the gameplay, campaign is about 11 hours, has the most side missions 6+ hours. All in all this is about as good as it gets with bundles and will keep you busy for weeks.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.