Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Video Game|Change
Price:$7.40 - $500.00

Showing 1-10 of 1,256 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,422 reviews
on February 22, 2014
Yes, I said it. This is the best AC game out of ALL the others. Not that the others aren't good. In fact they're pretty awesome but this game broke all boundaries and went all out. You can sail the open seas, steal and plunder as you see fit, and still be a bomb-ass assassin. The storyline is good, the fight sequences are fluid, glitches are little-to-none. One fairly new feature on the AC series (and I say "fairly new" because this was already on ac3) is the use of your ship, The Jackdaw. You can control the boat pretty much the same as you would on AC3. You will come across, tornados, storms, high winds, rogue wave, you name it while traveling. Which makes the game much more fun. You can customize your ship to make it stronger and add more firepower. You can customize your character, Edward by purchasing different weapons, different outfits, and you can even hunt animals in this game (sort of like far cry 3) and craft pouches, craft better armor, even outfits that are only available through crafting. Did I mention you can hunt great whites?
on February 14, 2014
This game was ridiculously fun, and one of only a handful of games that I've loved enough to complete to 100%. I don't much like running around outside of the "animus", I'd rather stay a pirate. I'm a HUGE fan of the old Sid Meier's Pirates game, and this is very similar as far as building wealth and plundering ships. I REALLY hope they continue the series at sea. My favorite part of the game was the sea battles and plundering other ships.

As in all the other Assassin's Creed games, sometimes your character jumps around and does things you don't want to do while simply pressing forward, but the battles at sea, the atmosphere, and the pirate theme will always be a favorite since reading Tom Sawyer and digging for buried treasure as a kid.
on October 18, 2016
Cool stuff, but it's more fighting and less "assassinating." And there are still those annoying eavesdropping missions... and the boring music (which seems to be a glitch since it fights more with a menu and not the atmosphere) is too loud during these to hear what they're saying.

And I know most people like open-world, but I always get annoyed by the distractions... but that's kind of my own personal problem.
on October 25, 2016
I've always been a huge fan of Assassins Creed and I've always wanted to get Assassins Creed Black Flag but I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm glad I've found it on Amazon at a such low price. So I'm really thankful to find this game and I really enjoy every second of it. Brilliant Game to play!!!!!
on September 27, 2015
My boyfriend loved this game. He went on about the graphics, just like every other video game that's released. I did glance at the screen once or twice, it looks cool I guess. I'm not a video game person, but he sure liked it.
on December 31, 2013
This game looks gorgeous for a launch PS4 game. I only got into AC last year, so the series was slightly new to me, but this one was amazing. I'ts great as a pirate stand-alone too if you want that kind of thing.
on January 4, 2014
THE GAME IS EXCELLENT! First one seemed to have a damage on the disk... don't know why. So we got the second one and no damage at all! Thank you very much! Best AC yet!!!!
on March 29, 2014
I love this game! I love everything about it. From the gameplay, to the story, it is absolutely great! Also, the naval warfare is 10 times better than the Assassin's Creed 3's. I am really happy I bought this game!
on March 7, 2017
One of the best AC games to date.
on June 13, 2016
Perhaps one of the best Assassins Creed games, the price was excellent!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.