Assassin's Creed III is a third-person Action-Adventure game in which players take on the role of an assassin hunting remnants of the ancient Templar order, hiding in plain site against the backdrop of the American Revolutionary War. The game is the fifth overall release in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the first to include significant use of firearms. Features include: an all new assassin character, a link to the modern Desmond Miles character from earlier games, gameplay spread over decades, naval combat, new and returning weapons, new physics, animation and weather systems, and intense multiplayer featuring new characters.
A New Assassin, A New World
The American Colonies, 1775: A brave young warrior fights to save his homeland. But what begins as a struggle over territory turns into an extraordinary journey that will transform him into a Master Assassin - one that will forever change the destiny of a newborn nation.
You are Connor, warrior son of a Native American mother and British father. As the colonies draw closer to revolution, you will dedicate your life to the freedom of your clan, becoming the spark that ignites the revolution into a full blaze. Your crusade will lead you through blood-soaked battlefields and crowded city streets, to the perilous wilderness and stormy seas. You will not only witness history... you will make it. Experience the hidden truth behind one of history's most influential wars: the American Revolution. Unleash lethal new skills and weapons, and experience a stunningly realistic world created by Ubisoft-AnvilNext, a new engine that redefines gaming. Welcome to an entirely new chapter in the Assassin's unforgettable saga.
Key Game Features
- A New Master Assassin - As Connor, a Native American assassin, unleash your predatory instincts to stalk your enemies and devastate them with new weapons including tomahawks, rope darts, firearms and more.
- Ignite the Fires of Revolution - Fighting from Lexington to Bunker Hill, you are America's first highly trained Master Assassin. Incite the revolution by working behind the scenes alongside historical icons like George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and more.
- Explore a Brave New World - Pursue your enemies through massive environments, from bustling city streets to blood-soaked battlefields, and into the far reaches of the American frontier.
- Stunning New Design - Experience the power of Ubisoft-AnvilNext, the new engine designed for Assassin's Creed III. Revolutionary physics, animation and weather systems deliver unprecedented realism, while a whole new combat system delivers more intense, gut-wrenching battles than ever before.
- Conquer the Seas - Take command of your own naval warship and send your enemies to a watery grave.
- Intense Multiplayer - The acclaimed multiplayer system returns with a host of refinements, including all-new characters, maps and modes to deliver the most compelling online experience yet.
Diverse weapons and use.
Intense multiplayer action.
Command of your own warship.
Move through the trees.
|OS:||Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8|
|Processor:||2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E8200 or 2.66 GHz AMD Athlon II X4 620|
|Hard Drive:||17 GB|
|Video Card:||AMD Radeon HD 4850 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.|
|Additional Info:||256 kbps or faster broadband connectionRequires a UPlay account|
Steam account required for game activation and installation.