$ 99 $59.99 Save $10.00 (17%)
+ $5.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
|Continue your journey through the mysterious world of Ancient Egypt with the season pass|
About the product
- Assassin's Creed Origins: Over 50 E3 awards and nominations.
- Unearth the pharaohs' tombs, solve the mysteries of Egypt, and come face-to-face with ancient gods.
- Reveal the origin story through a tale of the first Assassin on a fearless quest for redemption.
- Attack multiple enemies at once and string together devastating combos with all-new combat mechanics.
- Play the deep and meaningful missions in any order you choose – no two experiences are the same.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ancient Egypt – home of colossal pyramids, gilded tombs, tyrannical god-kings, and the origin story of the Assassins. As Cleopatra’s empire crumbles, the birth of the Assassin's Brotherhood will lead to an extraordinary shift of the world order. Along your journey, the mysteries of Ancient Egypt will be revealed. Assassin’s Creed Origins uncovers the beginning of the Brotherhood. Fight in epic battles, master a completely reinvented combat system, and explore the entirety of Egypt. With the all-new quest system, complete missions in any order you choose, and follow your own path to greatness.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for microtransactions, they're right out in front, as you navigate the menus. I guess I land somewhere in the middle on the issue. They're distasteful, sure, and the way they push it in your face is a bit off putting, but they aren't mandatory to finish the game. I really don't know why anyone would pay money to progress in the game, but am I going to lose sleep if someone else decides to do it? No. By the way, the microtransactions absurdly labelled "time savers" -- absurd because, let's face it, a large open world game like this is all about wasting time.