Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Paris, 1789. The French Revolution turns a once-magnificent city into a place of terror and chaos. Its cobblestone streets run red with the blood of commoners who dared to rise up against the oppressive aristocracy. As the nation tears itself apart, a young man named Arno will embark on an extraordinary journey to expose the true powers behind the Revolution. His pursuit will throw him into the middle of a ruthless struggle for the fate of a nation, and transform him into a true Master Assassin.
Introducing Assassin's Creed Unity, the next-gen evolution of the blockbuster franchise powered by an all-new game engine. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience the French Revolution as never before, and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny.
- A UNIQUE CO-OP EXPERIENCE YOU MUST PLAY TO BELIEVE
In addition to an epic single-player campaign, join with up to three friends online and experience the open world of 18th-century Paris. Pull ambitious heists and take part in unique narrative-driven missions designed exclusively for co-op play. Sabotage an execution. Protect an emperor. Assassinate a Templar agent. Victory won't be easy; you and your lethal band must rely on communication, coordination, and diverse skills to accomplish your missions, then vanish into the shadows.
- A RUTHLESS NEW HERO FOR A BRUTAL WORLD
Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin, and take down your prey with a range of new weapons such as the Phantom Blade, a hidden blade with crossbow capabilities.
- BRAND-NEW PARKOUR, COMBAT, AND STEALTH GAMEPLAY
- Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin.
- Full motion control with new parkour mechanics for free running up, across, and down city walls and buildings.
- A reinvented fighting system provides a richer combat experience based on skill, timing, and flow.
- Enhanced stealth gameplay, including a new stealth mode, cover system, and crowd-manipulation techniques. Stay hidden, stalk your prey, and strike without warning.
- DEEP CUSTOMIZATION MECHANICS TO CRAFT YOUR OWN MASTER ASSASSIN
Craft a unique play style by choosing weapons, gear, outfits, and specialized skills. Mix and match from hundreds of possible combinations and build your stealth, fighting, and navigation abilities from a new, expansive skill tree. Become the ultimate Master Assassin.
- DISCOVER REVOLUTIONARY PARIS, BROUGHT TO LIFE AS NEVER BEFORE
- Carve through the stunning full-scale open world city, a feat only made possible through the power of an all-new game engine.
- Explore detailed building interiors and discover secret catacombs and sewers.
- Embark on ancestral missions, treasure hunts, murder mysteries, contracts, and more. The city is packed full of activities that will captivate for hours.
- Witness the chaos of the French Revolution firsthand and become immersed in the realistic, systemic crowds of up to 5,000 AI-driven characters.
- The Chemical Revolution Mission: Experience an explosive extra mission that involves a genius chemist, a secret formula and a plot for revenge.
- The Royal Arsenal Pack: includes 2 bonus gear items and 1 bonus weapon.
The Gold Edition is the ultimate version of Assassin's Creed Unity and includes a robust package of ULC and the full Season Pass
System Requirements: 64-bit operating system required
- Supported OS: Windows 7SP1, Windows 8/8.1
- Processor: Minimum - Intel Core i5-2500K @3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @4.0 GHz
- Recommended: Intel Core i7-3770 @3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @4.0 GHz or better
- Ram: Minimum 6 GB, Recommended: 8 GB
- Video Card: Minimum - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM)
Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X (3 GB VRAM)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0ccompatible sound card with latest drivers
-Hard Drive Space: 50 GB available space
- Peripherals Supported:
Windows compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller
-Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
Supported video cards at the time of release: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or better, GeForce GTX 700 series; AMD Radeon HD 9790 or better, Radeon R9 200 series
Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported
Uplay account required for game activation and installation
Top Customer Reviews
Aside from the technical and quality failures, the game itself is nothing unique, almost a carbon copy of the Ezio storyline, just with marginally better graphics settings. The new 'parkour-up' and -down have really lowered my interest in the game, as the previous titles afforded a bit more control over free-running and climbing and such, but now the character will suddenly grab onto a ledge and not move, the player must let go of all controls and start slowly moving in another direction to get Arno to respond.
Other things that were surprising, not being able to whistle in hiding spots to attract guards; bench assassinations being a complete waste of time, Arno simply stands up now and stabs the target, doesn't bother with the 'position them onto the bench so they are less conspicuous'; insisting on a co-op aspect, which during promotion Ubisoft said was optional, all missions would be playable solo, unless you count the 'Co-Op missions' which are only accessible when you are teaming up with other players, and then you can't connect to the Uplay server anyway to join a mission.
This game was of course a must buy to round out my collection, but I am so underwhelmed by the experience that I will be seriously considering the next title on it's merits after release, and not bothering with a pre-order to determine whether it will be worth playing.