Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Assassin's creed II missing $10 credit?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 23, 2009, 10:53:45 AM PDT
J. Chen says:
Assassin's Creed II

What happened to the ps3's pre-order bonus of $10 credit? How come 360 and PC gets it?

Posted on Oct 23, 2009, 12:43:23 PM PDT
Matt says:
I sent Amazon a message asking about this yesterday, and haven't gotten a response yet. I'd like to know too.

Posted on Oct 23, 2009, 2:05:53 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 23, 2009, 5:20:25 PM PDT
Joseph says:
I was about to order this the other day and then I noticed that, will wait now to hopefully see it return.

update: and now it's back, and preordered

Posted on Oct 27, 2009, 10:31:42 AM PDT
FYI ... Join ECA & get 10% off.

Posted on Oct 27, 2009, 11:01:20 AM PDT
J. Chen says:
That 10% off from ECA is no longer available.

Posted on Oct 27, 2009, 12:04:41 PM PDT
Just checked & yes you are correct ... for the moment ... ECA site says benefit "currently unavailable" & forum postings indicate Amazon working on issue ... but no ETA ... hopefully, should be fixed before release date ... unless, you have some definite info to the contrary.

Posted on Oct 27, 2009, 2:32:51 PM PDT
D. Perez says:
ummi think u have to wait two days after it ships

Posted on Oct 28, 2009, 6:39:35 PM PDT
yea we will get the 10 credit once yo ite has shipped read crefully lol

Posted on Oct 29, 2009, 1:03:18 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2009, 1:23:49 AM PDT
A customer says:
I just cancelled my old order because I got a $5.00 code in email. However, when readding pre-order of ACII it automatically applied a $10 off. I tried the to apply the $5 code and it isn't accepted. This $5 code came from Ubisoft and is only usable on Amazon. Code is: AMZNACII

Ubisoft email I got tonight err well dated yesterday & $10 auto off is better then $5, but would like to see both work:P

One promotional code per customer. To redeem your $5 off promotional code, simply:
1.Go to the https://www.amazon.com Web site
2.Select the items you want and add them to your Shopping Cart.
3.Click the "Proceed to checkout" button. At the Pay section of the progress bar, you'll see a box on the lower part of the page that says, "Do you have a gift certificate or promotional claim code?"
4.Enter your claim code in the space provided to redeem your promotional code. Then click the Continue button and complete the order form.
5.You'll know you have placed your order when you reach a screen that says, "Thank you for your order. We will send you an e-mail confirmation shortly." If you want to review the details of your order, click the appropriate links in the "Managing your order" box, or the Your Account link in the upper right corner of the page.

EDIT: Added code in all caps (not sure if needed) before corfirming purchace, then checked out, bam worked! Since I almost always use the freebe shipping it now says $40.99. Yippieee
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Oct 23, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 29, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about