|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $3.00 (38%)
Assault on Atlantis Kindle Edition
|Length: 226 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Assault on Atlantis
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I know that an author has to assume that some readers may not have read the other books prior to reading this one but did they have to refer so much of the book's text to previous books?
I ended up skipping the recircled bits from previous books which were repeated in every book before hand.
It seemed that each book reviewed a large part of what had happened in the previous book - including the review in that part. This caused the last book to contain a large amount of information about what had happened previously.
It was good - but I was glad in a way that it finished the series.
The ending was just that a sudden cessation of the narrative. The bad guys died boom the end.
The last two books deal with how to defeat the threat being made. These books have two or even three stories going at once and are a bit confusing at times. I think the biggest issues is that sometimes the concurrent stories are given to much precedence in comparison with the main story. There is great detail given to some aspect of these stories that could be better used progressing the main story line.
I found the ending to the entire conflict to be a little short. It's pretty clear what happens to most of the main characters but nothing is really mentioned about the conflict as a whole other than it is finished.
The series as a whole is quite interesting though. There wasn't as much in respect to Atlantis as I figured there would be when I started the series but it still works. If you like a story that takes place over different times, deals with places like the Bermuda Triangle and the Nazca Lines, and maybe even takes you to other worlds then this is a series that would probably interest you.
I will finish the series as I am hooked and like it, but I realised the writer(s) have a formula to extract money and trap readers for more so at the end they are going to lose me as reader. I do not like to be taken for a sucker. I want good and genuine new stories not books of intertwined multiple stories and lengthy descriptions of battles of the past, biographies and sciences theories where the main plot is but about a quarter or less of the book. 4 stars for the quality of references and detailed information and yes because I am still hooked...
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > First Contact
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Marine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alternative History
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > First Contact
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Marine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel