- Series: Cultural Subordination and the Dalit Challenge (Book 3)
- Hardcover: 266 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Pvt. Ltd; 1 edition (November 19, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761996265
- ISBN-13: 978-0761996262
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,187,669 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dalit Assertion and the Unfinished Democratic Revolution (Cultural Subordination and the Dalit Challenge) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Sudha Pai is Professor at the Centre for Political Studies, JNU. Apart from articles in reputed journals on electoral politics and the party system in India, her recent publications are Dalit Assertion and the Unfinished Democratic Revolution: The Bahujan Samaj Party in Uttar Pradesh (2002) and Democratic Governance in India: Challenges of Poverty, Development, and Identity (2001, co-edited with Niraja Gopal Jayal). Her current interests include issues of governance and globalization in India.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|