Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 28, 2016
Best purchase I made for my first semester of nursing school. Helped me through head to toe assessments, without me pulling my hair out. It was a great purchase at such an affordable price! I am so thankful for Amazon!
on January 13, 2017
It is a very helpful material. I recommend it to you, nursing students.
on October 27, 2015
Very concise and organized along with great tips.
on December 15, 2011
I like this book thankfully it helped me pass my final and, it made the book we use for class look crazy. Any who, I heard the visual one gives you a complete head to toe check off so that would have been better, if you have to complete one.
on February 19, 2012
The book is very good. A lot of people recommend it , I brought it for my mom to study for the nursing exam. She enjoys it very much. Also, English is her second language and that book is best for second language learners.
on March 24, 2013
great material for teaching thorough assessments - but no information about what the"abnormal" observations might be caused by. Great as an assessment tool in terms of what the"normal" is.
on July 15, 2014
love it
on August 27, 2014
I have no complaints, pleased with item.
on July 26, 2013
I like this series of books. I have used it in my classes with great success. this book breaksdown the assessment process and give clear reasoning for what to look for in any situation. I have recommended this book to others, and always go to this series for addintional information.
on October 11, 2013
This book is very informative. It made me easy to familiarized all the assessment technique. I also learned how to use and apply these on my future career as a health care provider.