- Series: Advances in Game-Based Learning
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: IGI Global; 1 edition (August 31, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1466644702
- ISBN-13: 978-1466644700
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,995,967 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cases on the Assessment of Scenario and Game-Based Virtual Worlds in Higher Education (Advances in Game-Based Learning) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more