- File Size: 455 KB
- Print Length: 198 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 19, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0719NBFCC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #21,259 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Assignment Denver: The Case of the Eccentric Heiress (Jae Lovejoy Cozy Mysteries Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Former news reporter turned travel writer, Jae Lovejoy, and her photographer Colin are on assignment in Denver to write a travel article. Looking to find some interesting and quirky people to interview who embody the unique spirit of Colorado's capital city, they visit an odd antique shop and stumble onto a dead body. The corpse turns out to be the shop owner, an eccentric heiress, the richest woman in Colorado and one of the wealthiest women in the country.
Quickly everything spins out of control when Lovejoys' editor presses her back into service as a news reporter to cover the story which rapidly goes national. Reluctantly she agrees. She and Colin end up in full sleuth mode in an attempt to uncover the truth about the murder when a local craft brewery owner Lovejoy had interviewed previously is tagged as the murder suspect and immediately arrested on some dubious evidence.
This entertaining and humorous cozy includes all the features of a beach-read winner—great writing, a cast of well-drawn characters, and a plot that mixes money, deceit, and murder. Expect a quick pace and a lot of fun. I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book, through Reading Deals so I could give an honest review.
I was provided a copy of this book so I could honestly review it.
I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book, through Reading Deals, so I could give an honest review.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Amateur Sleuths
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult