- File Size: 1333 KB
- Print Length: 35 pages
- Publication Date: July 18, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00E1O5DL2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#481,457 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #253 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- #1276 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage & Long-Term Relationships
- #1703 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
Assignments for Couples: 10 Weeks to Increased Intimacy and Connection Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are the topics/assignments that are covered in the book.
1. Three Secret Nice Things
2. Chores and Responsibilities
3. Prioritize Your Values and Live Intentionally
4. Don't Be Right, Be Compassionate
5. Boundaries with Extended Family, Friends and Work
6. Love Letters
7. Focus on the Positives
8. Talk about your Sexual Relationship
9. Expressing Faith and Spirituality
10.Creating a Vision of an Ideal Relationship
This book does not dwell into theory and is written so that couples can start working on the assignments to improve the quality of their relationships.
One of the problems that I have found often with a number of popular books on relationships is that they tend to be very good on explaining the problem and the underlying reasons for the problem but they are not very clear on what needs to be done in fixing the problem and even if they do lay out the solution, they kind of get lost in the heavy theory.
Buy this guide, if you are interested in moving your relationship to the next level.
Professor of Marriage and Family Therapy