4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Wireless Hearing Aid Headset System,Artiste 2.4G TV Assistive Listening Headphones, Including Wireless Transmitter,For Elderly Hearing Aid Headset,TV Sound Amplifier,2 Packs Battery-White
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Hearing Enhancement for Senior listening and communication:Watching TV with your family under RCA connection, you can hear TV with this wireless headset, others can hear TV with normal voice; If you want to watch TV quietly alone, you can click "MUTE", (NOT turn the volume completely down by "VOL-“”) to close the TV speaker by TV remote controller.
- Wireless headphone for TV - Latest 2.4GHz Digital Automatic FHSS tech promises super sound reproduction, no need manual frequency modulation to avoid noise, no need pairing, no lip-sync delay, super anti-interference, no interruption when people passing by,HI-DEF sound crystal clear music and TV audio.
- Press MIC button to switch the wireless tv listening headset to personal sound amplifier which enables you to amplify people’s voice nearby. Press MIC again or switch off the headset and then on to back to watching TV. This TV hearing assistance device designed with Tone, Balance control and Mono/Stereo option. One Li-Battery supports 6 hours continuously working; Operation up to 75 feet in open range.
- Wireless headphones for TV watching - Compatible with normal RCA Audio Outputs of your TV/cable box/STB/Direct box.Not support the optical audio outputs. For streaming media playing directly from SMART TV / WIFI TV(Samsung,Sony TV) with digital optical connection,we suggest you to buy digital/analog audio converter to set up.
- Purchase Includes: 1 Transmitter/Charging Base, 1 AC adapter, 1 Headset, 2 Rechargeable Batteries, 2 Pairs of earbuds, RCA Adapter Cable, Auxiliary Cable (3.5mm), 6.3mm to 3.5mm Adapter and an External Microphone!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
No more blasting the TV volume and disturbing others to hear your favorite shows and movies!
The dual-purpose Artiste APH100 TV listening system with under-the-chin stethoset-style headset receiver is designed to wirelessly enhance sound from your TV and other audio sources. The headset receiver features a mute button that turns off sound from the APH100 transmitter, which turns on the built-in microphone for amplifying conversations around you like a hearing aid.
- Hearing enhancement for listening to your favorite music movies and TV shows
- Headset mute button turns off sound from transmitter and turns on built-in high quality
- microphone for amplifying conversations around you (hearing aid function)
- Easy setup with no complicated wiring
- Compatible with iPod/iPhone, CD/MP3 players and TVs
- 2.4GHz radio frequency digital technology (mono or stereo)
- Strong transmission signal goes through walls, ceiling and floors
- Volume control: Adjustable balance for left and right ear
- Compartment for charging extra battery
- APH100 receiver and transmitter
- 2 rechargeable batteries
- 2 earbud sets (two sizes)
- External mic
- Support all devices W/3.5mm Audio port, Compatible with iPod iPhone, CD, MP3 players, TVs. Quick Charge rechargeable battery(2sets).
Lastest Wireless Singal Tech.
- 2.4GHz Wireless RF radio frequency,HI-DEF sound crystal clear music and TV audio,can reach 75 feet open range
Great Sound And Adjustable Tone Clartiy.
RCA Adapter Cable, Audio Cable, 6.3 mm to 3.5 mm Adapter Plug, External
Microphone and are provided for various type of connection to your Audio
Source (e.g. TV set, Hi-Fi system, MP3 or iPod).
- Mono or Stereo model Optional,plus 4 Tones Clartiy to enjoying the best sound,Made of lightweight plastic.
- Ergonomics 、Adjustable Design
- A spare battery is provided for sustained enjoyment.total 2pcs batteries!!
Compare with similar items
Wireless TV Headphones-INVONS Bluetooth and Non-Bluetooth In Ear Stereo Hearing Aid Assistance Earbuds Dual Digital Listening Ears Headset System HD Clear Sound Universal Hearing Amplifier(Black)
Sennheiser SET840 -TV RF Stereo TV Assistive Listening Headphones System
Wireless Hearing Aid Headphone, Dylan 2.4GHz Assistive Listening TV Headset System for Elderly with Transmitter Base 2 Packs Battery
Artiste E1 Hearing Aid Headphones the Old Man TV Earphones Hifi 2.4GHz Wireless Headphones with Commercial Installation for TV Phone Computer
Lucid Audio AMPED HearBand and Wireless TV Streamer - Bluetooth Neckband Earbuds - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Yuanj_Pro||invons||Amazon.com||Shenzhen DLL Technology Co., Ltd.||Shenzhen DLL Technology Co., Ltd.||Lucid Audio|
|Headphone Fit||In-Ear||In-Ear||In-Ear||In-Ear, Over-Ear, On-Ear||On-Ear, Over-Ear||In-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||2.4 x 2.4 x 8.7 in||1.9 x 11.8 x 7.1 in||9.45 x 5.04 x 1.02 in||—||—||7 x 11 x 3 in|
|Additional Features||2.4G Digital without interfer., 2 pack high capacity battery, Personal Sound Amplifier||The headphone is rechargeable through the bottom case., Can connect to TV/Phone/Radio/MP3 and so on with blutooth or non blutooth equipmend via a signal transmitter.||TV Assistive Listening Headphones System||tv headphones for hard of hearing, for hearing impaired||Microphone, FM Transmitter||Patent-Pending AMPED Technology|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My mom is 97 so she qualifies for the “elderly” in the description. I just threw out about $200 on a set of Sennheiser wireless headphones. While the majority of people needing these types of headphones tend to be elderly, Sennheiser designed their set to be anything but easy for an elderly user to use. They made the controlling buttons small, difficult to distinguish and black on black design. What they have going for them is big cushy earphones and great sound. Well mom can't hear that well so great sound isn't as important as easy to use and decent sound. So my search continued and I found these Artiste set of earphones and the description says elderly. So, I hoped I found my solution. I think I did OK but while teaching mom how to use these I also learned a few things that could be improved.
Let's start with the kit. The earphones remind me of a stethoscope in their design. They are decent to wear short term but seem to be only a fair design choice for long term comfortable use. While it's not very heavy they look like they might be more comfortable with maybe ear hooks or more ear bracing for support. I'm OK with the control unit hanging below the neck as that's a good place for the controls. I liked that the on/off switch was ribbed but I would suggest a contrasting color and more rubberized for easier switching for older weaker hands and poor vision. The best example of a great switch is the microphone button on the front. Big round and easy to push/squeeze. The volume wheel is good in that it's black on white but could be bigger/bumpier and easier to spin. I like that there were two sizes of ear buds but suggest there should even more choices and an easy to get supplemental buds kit. Overall mom was happy with the sound after we played with some of the tone options, more on that in the base unit discussion. On the back is a balance adjuster for the sound, I found it on the small size but too easy to dislodge from center. I'm not going to try and teach mom about this. The last thing is the big button on the front that switches from the TV sound to a microphone on the unit. She found that when the TV was adjusted to a good volume the mic volume was too low and boomy. If we adjusted to that then the TV was too loud. Here's an idea, independent volumes for both with memory so switching back and forth doesn't affect the other? I could dream, right? Also If the mic button was knurled made of rubber and spun it might make a great volume control and the current volume wheel could be replaced by a large push button to control the mic. More ideas.
The base unit which is the charger and transmitter is wonderfully compact. I can place it right in front of the TV so it's easy for mom to take the earphones from it and replace them to charge. When they are being used the base is low enough to be out of the TV screen image. I love that there are two batteries, one in the earphone and one charging in the base. I haven't dealt with teaching mom how to switch them but I think the ease of use and design is about as perfect as can be. I hope I can teach her how to do it. Mom has age related memory issues so what was easy for her before isn't now. So that's why I was looking for the easiest headset I could find and afford. Another something I'd like to see in this system, for a future design, is that the earphones don't go to sleep when charging. I found that out while teaching her. After awhile the earphones went to sleep and had to be turned on again. I wish they would just mute on the charger and pick up where they were when placed on the head. No switches or other needs. I had to show her to first turn it off, then turn it back on. That was a difficult concept to teach, it could be simpler. Also on the base are three buttons to change sound equalization (tone) and I think after first liking the bassy sound best, it got overwhelming to her from the music in commercials. So our best choice now is off. Still, for different hearing deficiencies, it's really good to have at least three distinct choices of sound.
All of the rest of the stuff are a bunch of connecting wires which should help you attach this to any device and an external microphone to just put in front a speaker if there are no outputs. This was well thought out. Actually the whole set is fairly well thought out and for me and mom an improvement over the more costly Sennheiser headphones. I give sound quality to them but I had mom using this Artiste earphone set better in two hours than those in over a month of frustration. Even with all the ideas I had, by watching where my mom was struggling, I still think long term she will be much better off with this nice set. I do recommend them for the elderly and if they are more in control, my issues with mom won't bother you or your elder.
This product was provided at a substantial discount for the purpose of evaluation and review.
We have tried high end over the ear head phone systems, but they make his ears too hot and that causes a whole other set of problems for him. These keep his ears comfortable while still being able to hear well.
I was very impressed with all the connection options included with this product. Because of the sound bar and television we have, we were only able to utilize the speaker option. It works fine and my husband is very happy with the sound quality.
I was also impressed with the built in flexibility of the connection between the ear pieces and the transmitter. Other products don't have this and broke after a few months.
The dual batteries are a nice feature as well. Other similar products don't have the capability of changing the battery. With the other products, you have to order two headsets in order to have a backup. This system has a spare battery always charged and ready to go. PERFECT
We will be ordering another set for our other television. This product is of superior quality to other similar systems and is lower in price too.
In the past I had headphones which worked great but when our weather in the desert gets hot, the bulky headphones did too. I was a little concerned I wouldn't like the unit hanging but actually it doesn't bother me.
What I like about the earbuds - small, very light weight, volume control on the earbuds, price very reasonable at $71, leaving the room and can still hear my program.
The only con - needing to remember to turn the off lever on the earbuds before placing on unit for charging.
I would recommend to anyone with hearing issues involving the television.
UPDATE 11/27/17 - RETURNING THIS UNIT AND ONE I BOUGHT FOR MY SON.
The unit will work fine and then all of a sudden no audio, the middle green light goes off. Then I have to unplug it and plug it back - and then it works again for 30 minutes or so. I thought the first one was a lemon - but now this happened again. So disappointed.
Review goes from a 5 star to a 1 star.
Most recent customer reviews
It works until you charge it, then you have to reconfigure it again.Read more