Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on June 10, 2017
Glad I added this spiral-bound edition to my other AP Stylebook editions. Its flexibility makes it easy to use in all settings. I don't have to struggle to keep a style reference open or bounce between electronic pages or windows open on my computer's "desktop". It's sturdy and easy to search, both features that, as a writer, I'm grateful for.
on October 16, 2014
This is a spiral bound book and covers the same materials of previous editions, with some updates.
on September 26, 2016
Great for any aspiring journalist and experienced journalists. This book helped me pass my News Editing and News Writing classes in college. Has pretty much every editing convention and definition you can think of.
on November 18, 2015
This is my first spiral-bound AP Stylebook and I like it. This item arrived right on time exactly as described and in good condition. I've been buying these since 1972 when I first worked as a reporter. When freelance, every submission was published and paid. Editors expect copy to follow AP style. You want to be published and paid? You need this.
on November 9, 2016
AP Style book rules. (ha!) But I would caution against this binding. I love that it lays flat, but the wire keeps slipping out of the holes at the bottom and top and I spend a lot time rethreading the first couple of hole punches. Grrr.
on June 15, 2017
A little overwhelming with so much information, but very thorough and helpful!
on August 10, 2015
This book helped me so much in my Writing for Mass Media class, it is very detailed and organized so the information you need is always easy to find. If you need help staying within the AP style I would definitely recommend keeping a copy of this book handy at all time.
on November 19, 2014
I bought this book for a journalism class I am taking and have found it to be a great resource with lots of interesting information
on September 29, 2014
I should've bought a new one long ago, as my last copy is from 1992! I finally bit the bullet when I looked up "wi-fi" and it wasn't listed.
on October 29, 2015
It was in better condition than expressed. The book was brand new technically. I love it I will continue to get my books from here