YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on December 11, 2013
For the price, it's good to have this set of 5. It would have been better if the sheet are just lines instead of putting "Name, address, etc." because the city section is shorter line than the state. It would have been the opposite. If you don't like the sheet that came with it, you can easily replace it and write your information. I believe these tags can withstand rough treatment at the airport.
I will update this review as soon as I am done with my travel. =)

Being practical, I am happy with this purchase.
on March 10, 2014
These worked wonderfully on our trip! Bought them to identify our luggage on our cruise and these tags worked GREAT!! I recommend them to anyone needing identity tags. I was even able to put one on my camera strap so it was identifiable when I sat it down on a table. They are easily strapped on and come off just as easily. The different colors are great to fit different personalities and choices! Would recommend them to anyone traveling!! But like I stated before, also GREAT for things around the house...camera, camera bag, laptop bag, etc.
on May 18, 2014
If you have ever had luggage tags stolen, they probably your address on a card that could be removed. No one steals the ones with your address imprinted on them, but you don't really want your address to show.

These tags have removable cards with the address hidden and a wire fastener to deter thieves. They look good too.
on July 2, 2014
The product is exactly what I thought it would be. I can resuse them and they are color coded for each family member in my household.
on July 19, 2014
Wanted something for my son's upcoming trip. The tags came right on time. Easy to write on. Come with a card for one time use (I guess you can then use the back or replace with your own paper), but the pack has enough to identify your suitcases as they come from the belt. They have a plastic / transparent screen on the opening, and you slide the card back through the side.
on February 27, 2014
as the title states these luggage tags look good from the photos of them on Amazon but when I received them they are the cheapest made pieces of junk that I have had the misfortune of purchasing but since they don't cost much I found it much easier just to throw them in the trash rather than go through the trouble of shipping them back to Amazon for a refund. They are made of the thinnest metal with the thinnest paper insert that is not secure at all and the edges of the metal are so then that I have no doubt they will damage my expensive leather luggage. Of course all reviews are nothing more than personal opinions and so somebody else's experience might be different than my own but this is my experience for what it's worth.
on October 24, 2014
There are several color and style options to choose from for this item. I noticed a lot of customers reviewed the plastic tags, but the metal ones weren't getting as much attention. So, here we go:

I ordered the metal tags in red. One of the more common complaints I on here is that the tags come with cheap plastic bands. The metal ones in fact come with a nicer metal band with a screw connector. I like the strength of the band, but there is no lock, so the cable may unscrew over time.

The tags themselves are made a thin anodized metal. They look nice, but may be a little too thin to hold up to the kind of beating they will take at the airport. I'll update this review once I've taken them on a few flights.

All in all, the metal tags are decent quality, which is pretty good considering their low price. If you need them quickly, they are also available on Prime for a bit more (just search for Kloud City). Using this seller, mine were shipped directly from China and arrived at my house in California 8 days later. That's slower than Prime, but faster than most items I've bought from China.

Happy travels!
on November 18, 2013
While the address container are good, with your address clearly visible, the clear plastic straps are difficult to do up, and are extremely fragile.
on November 23, 2013
These tags are perfect for our uses! We got them to label my son's daycare bags. It's great that so many come in a package! They attach easily and well, with no danger of the inside label falling out. The label has room for basic information, but for longer-term use, I plan on replacing it with a more customized label with room for cell numbers on it.
on September 24, 2013
Just received these luggage tags and I'm so pleased with them. Love the colors and they seem to be sturdy, with good straps to attach to suitcase. My only comment would be that extra name/address cards would have been a nice inclusion (if you mess one up, you'll have to use one from one of the other tags).