Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on December 12, 2015
Disappointed with the assortment of colors- the picture indicated a multi-color set but I ended up with two green, two brown, two red, two yellow, one orange and one pink. Not a blue or purple in sight. Not a good value.
on May 21, 2017
Cute colored pencils were used as part of a party favor for a S'mores birthday. They are tiny - which is probably fine for small hands.
on November 5, 2016
I ordered these to use at a writing center in my first grade classroom. My kiddos love writing with these. I wish the lead was the length of the pencil, but we still love them.
on December 7, 2016
Should have checked the size more carefully. These are super small pencils and the picture makes them look substantial. They are not. They are like mini-pencils and the colored point is small. Not what we were expecting, disappointed.
on March 8, 2016
These are just too cute to use! They are only 3 inches long and make a great decoration.
on March 1, 2017
Super cute tiny pencils! Original idea, but pay attention to the size.
on April 17, 2014
My friend flipped when I gave these to her, she's very artistic. I warned her that they were more for decoration than actually drawing, but that didn't dampen the awesomeness that was her gift.
on January 26, 2017
These are so cute! We used them as part of our 1 year olds lumberjack party gifts.
on January 21, 2017
Super cute and worked perfectly for my son's birthday party favors.
on December 31, 2013
this item was pretty interesting, and has a good grip. I would recommend this item for any one interested in coloring