|Brand Name||Classic Art Cards|
|Material Type||card stock|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Asst-02|
Assorted Femme Fatales Wearing an LBD (Little Black Dress) Notecard Set Featuring Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Wallis Simpson, Marilyn Monroe
|Price:||$23.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12(2EACH) 3.5x5 inch blank inside ready for your personal note with envelopes
- Printed on Heavy Weight Fine Art Museum Grade Watercolor Card Stock
- Set includes Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Coco Chanel, Ava Gardner, Madame X, Rita Hayworth
- All occasion notecards to match our greeting cards
- Attractively packaged in a clear style box for gift giving
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Since Chanel introduced the "little black dress" in 1926, it has become the epitome of chic. Her first LBD was a slash-necked, short silk dress with only diagonal pin-tucks as decoration. American Vogue called it the "Ford." Like Henry FordÍs Model-T car, the LBD was an instant hit, widely available, though only in black. Chanel believed fashion should be functional as well as chic. Radically simple, her LBD was designed not to show stains and to fit every woman. It was meant as the fashion ideal: a perfectly simple, yet sexy object