Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 321 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 354 reviews
on July 17, 2016
5 Stars! Ordered 2 sets of 100 to give it a try. It is 40 more cards and two or three dollars less than a deck, so I figured why not... I am glad I did! I got at least a 140 different cards out of my 200 and the others that where duplicates where only two or three max, and that's fine cause I gave them to my sons. The only thing I didn't like about this deal was the shipment packaging, it came in a very insecure package. A small box with the ends just folded in on themselves with no tape or anything, anyone could have opened it and taken the cards out... Definitely going to buy again though!
on May 31, 2016
The package came on time with exactly 100 cards. Most of the cards were in mint condition, but the mew promo card had a tiny bit of what looked like a scratch mark on the back of the card. I was also a bit disappointed because 30 of those cards were duplicates, which is almost one third of the package. However, I did expect to have some duplicates and the duplicates never went past 3 cards, so that's a plus. I received 2 pumpkaboos, 2 voltorbs, 3 illumise, 2 bunearys, 2 pontyas, 2 surskits, 2 nincadas, 2 chanseys, 2 joltiks, 2 purrloins, 2 bagons, 2 karrablast, 3 caterpies, and 2 helioptiles. The rest were all different cards there were mostly commons, with a few uncommons. I would recommend this to anyone starting out on collecting Pokemon cards, but not to a collector trying to get rarer cards.
on April 30, 2015
All in all, it's a decent deal for the amount of cards you get. However, I (like a lot of other buyers it seems) did not get a mew promo card in the deck. I'm not all that upset about it though, since I did get all 100 cards. Besides - they'll make great gifts for my little cousins who collect the cards right now based on looks - so rarity really isn't an issue for them. The ones I'm keeping though, are fairly decent. Got a decent amount of rares and uncommons, but as per usual, most of them will be common cards. Not really a problem though!

If you're wanting some cards to gift or just to have to revisit your crazy childhood days, this is a decent buy. If you're looking to collect promos and rares, well... get off of Amazon and go to shows and sellers directly.

a few notes for future buyers: remember that foils here mean holo and reverse-holo. So you're probably going to get reverse-holos. Also, the cards have some wear - I had a few with minor edge damage and some creasing. No water damage though, or peeling.
on January 18, 2014
My son ordered the set with some of his Christmas money. We are both familiar with Pokemon as a collectible card game and with purchasing from online vendors, so we had a certain amount of managed expectation about the product. The cards met the description completely... 100 randomly assorted cards, a couple foils, and a Mew promo card. All were in very good/excellent shape. There were a few duplicates, which in a random assortment, I would expect. In most cases, duplicates were the same Pokemon type, but with different art/powers... completely legit. My son was VERY pleased.

Packaging was very adequate and shipping was timely. This seller is an A+ in our book and I am happy to give him a full recommendation.
on November 2, 2016
I ordered two packs for my nephew and got pretty much what was described. But fair warning, the Mews are fake, although if you're looking at them from the front, you wouldn't guess. The back was discolored and pixelated. However, I was very satisfied with the rest of the pack. They were in excellent condition (if not mint),I think there were two foils per pack, and they were all from a newer gen. This makes the a great starter pack for beginner collectors!
review image
on May 5, 2014
Obviously with any Pokemon card purchase you're never too certain what you'll get (unless you buy a starter pack) but it did come with the Promo Mew card. The cards themselves were in as good of shape as they could be. Also there were no energy cards. which I wouldn't have mind getting some energy cards, but I completely understand why there wasn't any. There were mainly basic and stage 1 and stage 2 Pokemon, with a few trainer cards as well. Altogether, it is definitely worth the price, seeing as you would only get 2-3 booster packs (total of 30 cards) for the price you pay for this. There was also foils mixed in there which was nice to see. THE ONE THING I FEEL THE NEED TO WARN FUTURE BUYERS ABOUT is that they're not all from the same year, they ranged from 2009-2014, which I personally didn't mind, but that may be important to others.

All in all a great purchase.
on February 5, 2014
So I recently decided to get back into the collecting/trading/selling pokemon card world but it's been so long that i really don't know what i'm doing anymore. I got 8 different cards that had anywhere from 1-5 copies, which i half expected (though the five cyndaquil is a bit much) and a couple of the cards were a little...loved. specifically a hologram Delcatty. I also got 4 of the same trainer card which is well...whatever. I also received 102 card which is actually including copies so it's more like 90 cards. not thrilled about that but hey what can you do aside from writing a review? all in all the cards were in decent condition, as far as price goes i'm new to this so i can't say good or bad on it, I think it was okay considering each card probably cost somewhere between $0.50-$1.00 to make originally. If you look at it that way it's probably a good deal. Other than that I'm fairly pleased, came in three full days prior to the expected date, can't say much on the condition they arrived in since they were shrink wrapped and placed in with another product i bought. I'd say this would be worth at least a second glance when considering to buy on amazon.
on August 4, 2016
We bought these as a gift for our 7 year old son. We received the package in two days, so that was quick. We received approximately 91 cards, not really an issue but hey come on we ordered 100. Out of all the cards there was 10 sets of doubles and 1 set of triples. There was three trainer cards and no energy. Two foils out of 91 cards. The limited Mew card is not a foil or holographic. Most of the cards are original series not XY, EX or XYZ. Overall, not too bad for a 7 year old kid, however a collector might have issues.
on January 4, 2017
Personally, I don't know much about Pokémon, but my 9yr old son absolutely LOVED these cards. He said there were only 4 doubles out of the hundred cards so that's pretty good. When reading some of the comments I was kind of sketchy on buying them, but they were definitely worth the gamble. I purchased them with other items so I'm not sure about individual packing. They were just wrapped in cellophane and put in a box with my other items. Overall great purchase.
on March 23, 2016
From untapped games. Contacted and never got response. Cards were mostly doubles, bent, a lot of trainer and energy cards. NO halos, foils or rare cards in the deck. overall wouldn't purchase again.