Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 8, 2014
Called to get help w/ camera that did not work for downloading to PC. Assurant rep said coverage did not start until Manufacture warranty expires. Protection plan advertising states coverage started when I got the camera. Very ambiguous.
22 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 7, 2017
Bought this plan for a Lightdow LD6000 camera. Literally as soon as I took the camera out of the box and walked outside, I dropped the camera lens down on the sidewalk, scratching the lens and putting a large black dot in any recorded footage.

Used the protection plan and got a full refund, which I used to replace the camera with the same model. Thank you!
on February 14, 2016
The best , you gonna make sure it includes "ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE "or DROP and SPILL coverage . No hassle claim... I dropped my camera and scratched the lens . One phone call , 4 minutes and my check was in the way , no more questions asked. I will buy it for every camera I get from now on !!!!
on December 2, 2015
This is useless. I purchased my a camera two months ago. Upon using it a second time it broke. I contacted Amazon to use my "no hassle" 360 and tell said the warranty starts after the manufactures warranty end. Why would I send it back to a factory where it will take month for them to fix it?
on November 30, 2014
I didn't understand that I wouldn't get a card or something so I didn't do the rating or leave a comment. They called me and told me how they go about getting it to me as a customer. I went right to it and registered it. Thank you......hope I never have to use it tho. Most helpful for someone to call.
on August 28, 2016
I buy this warranty for all of my higher end products. I have had to use it on a few tablets I ordered and had no issues when it came to redeeming them. They are affordable, friendly, and get back to you quickly.
on February 17, 2014
Do not like how long this company takes to settle account and all the things you have to do in order to get your claim processed. This one is not as user friendly as square trade.
on January 20, 2014
I don't know how to use this. I received my Camera, which I love by the way! but still don't know what do make of this damage protection plan....I never received an email and I don't know how to apply it to my camera
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 24, 2017
Have not needed to use.
on April 6, 2014
Kids break things so I love having the protection plans at a very reasonable price. The shipping on these is a joke though. They don't actually ship anything to your house, but send it to your email. However, when I went to purchase my cameral, which they did send to me here in Alaska, they wouldn't let me purchase a protection plan that was going to be "sent" here. I had to send it to a stateside address for them to even let me purchase it. That is very very silly of them! If you will ship the item, don't be a dork about the protection plan!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.