Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 148 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 162 reviews
on January 8, 2014
Called to get help w/ camera that did not work for downloading to PC. Assurant rep said coverage did not start until Manufacture warranty expires. Protection plan advertising states coverage started when I got the camera. Very ambiguous.
on June 7, 2017
Bought this plan for a Lightdow LD6000 camera. Literally as soon as I took the camera out of the box and walked outside, I dropped the camera lens down on the sidewalk, scratching the lens and putting a large black dot in any recorded footage.

Used the protection plan and got a full refund, which I used to replace the camera with the same model. Thank you!
on June 17, 2014
Never used this company before so I thought I'd give them a try for the Camcorder I purchased for my Granddaughter. The disc that came with the Camcorder was broken when we open the box. Contacted the company we bought it from they were no help. Called Assurant Solutions and they said we had to call the manufacture. Did that with know response. Called them back and they said there was nothing they could do. I feel that they are the warranty company and they should have contacted the manufacture and got the disc for me.
on February 14, 2016
The best , you gonna make sure it includes "ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE "or DROP and SPILL coverage . No hassle claim... I dropped my camera and scratched the lens . One phone call , 4 minutes and my check was in the way , no more questions asked. I will buy it for every camera I get from now on !!!!
on February 17, 2015
VERY disappointed. It says it's a two-year warranty but actually the first year is a manufacturer's warranty that has nothing to do with Assurant. Then the next year is only for accidental damage, not malfunctions. This is a complete waste of money!!!
on December 2, 2015
This is useless. I purchased my a camera two months ago. Upon using it a second time it broke. I contacted Amazon to use my "no hassle" 360 and tell said the warranty starts after the manufactures warranty end. Why would I send it back to a factory where it will take month for them to fix it?
on November 30, 2014
I didn't understand that I wouldn't get a card or something so I didn't do the rating or leave a comment. They called me and told me how they go about getting it to me as a customer. I went right to it and registered it. Thank you......hope I never have to use it tho. Most helpful for someone to call.
on June 10, 2015
I thought I was buying a 2 year plan for AFTER my factory warranty expired. When I got the e-mail I found it was only extending the warranty for ONE year past the factory coverage. How can they advertise 2 years when they are only giving you one year?? I got my money back.
on August 28, 2016
I buy this warranty for all of my higher end products. I have had to use it on a few tablets I ordered and had no issues when it came to redeeming them. They are affordable, friendly, and get back to you quickly.
on February 25, 2014
I bought this as a gift for someone who I bought a camera. I have contacted the company many times to ask about transfering to the gift recipient and they continue to not respond! Do not buy unless it is for you!