Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 10, 2014
I accidentally cracked the screen of my new camera that I had fallen in love with but thankfully had this policy with it. I did have a little trouble with their website in trying to register my plan but one phone call with their friendly customer care representatives took care of my claim and worry about getting another camera in time for a big trip I have coming up. Well worth the money.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on December 9, 2016
Outstanding product protection, price, and delivery. I do recommend protection for you investment in your purchased product. I do hope to never have to use it, but if I do, I will evaluate and make the needed corrections to this review, and if need be the number of stars, but for now all is great. GET PROTECTED.
on January 24, 2017
I have used this program three times now and will probably end up using it on this one here again and every time I never have an issue you guys rock. If you're buying an electronic part that you know may or may not have an issue with this product is a must
on December 9, 2016
Always get the protection plans, because it is easier to plan for the unexpected than have the unexpected happen with no plan in place....
on September 26, 2017
Bought this just in case I needed it.
0Comment|Report abuse
Returned the item. Didn't need this.
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 13, 2017
Seriously Pro... Broke the lens on my camera, and within 15 min I had a gift card for amazon prime to purchase another one. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!
on July 9, 2015
Wouldn't warranty my product. Claimed that it did not meet criteria. The company was very difficult to work with and made the process nearly impossible. Do not bother. Insurance that cannot be used is not insurance, its a waste of money.
on June 10, 2016
Have not used it yet; but the price was right for added protection. Did not have it for my first lens that
I dropped accidentally.
on February 3, 2017
Haven't needed this plan yet. But it's there just in case.
Peace of Mind.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.