Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on July 10, 2014
I accidentally cracked the screen of my new camera that I had fallen in love with but thankfully had this policy with it. I did have a little trouble with their website in trying to register my plan but one phone call with their friendly customer care representatives took care of my claim and worry about getting another camera in time for a big trip I have coming up. Well worth the money.
on December 9, 2016
Outstanding product protection, price, and delivery. I do recommend protection for you investment in your purchased product. I do hope to never have to use it, but if I do, I will evaluate and make the needed corrections to this review, and if need be the number of stars, but for now all is great. GET PROTECTED.
on January 24, 2017
I have used this program three times now and will probably end up using it on this one here again and every time I never have an issue you guys rock. If you're buying an electronic part that you know may or may not have an issue with this product is a must
on December 9, 2016
Always get the protection plans, because it is easier to plan for the unexpected than have the unexpected happen with no plan in place....
on July 28, 2016
Returned the item. Didn't need this.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2017
Seriously Pro... Broke the lens on my camera, and within 15 min I had a gift card for amazon prime to purchase another one. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!
on July 9, 2015
Wouldn't warranty my product. Claimed that it did not meet criteria. The company was very difficult to work with and made the process nearly impossible. Do not bother. Insurance that cannot be used is not insurance, its a waste of money.
on June 10, 2016
Have not used it yet; but the price was right for added protection. Did not have it for my first lens that
I dropped accidentally.
on February 3, 2017
Haven't needed this plan yet. But it's there just in case.
Peace of Mind.
on July 10, 2015
Do not buy this product. I purchased this for a camera I bought which broke and they refused to refund the warranty even though it was not in effect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.