Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on May 15, 2017
Well just purchased my dandy little security night vision 2 way camera no more than two hours ago, actually just under two hours ago exactly now. Obviously the transaction has barely even had time to go through and most obviously even with using the two day shipping the product has not had the chance to even get shipped yet. Yet within an hour later I receive an email stating that my Assurant 360 Protection Plan is up and running! Did not expect that, I figured maybe something would come with in the package like a paper with an activation code or something but nope. Before my product even started reaching my hands this Assurant 360 Protection Plan got me covered from the get go. Pretty impressive if you ask me, hopefully they are as reliable and fast with service if I actually have to end up contacting them for the protection plan, which hope to God I don't but it feels good knowing I got a bit extra cushion to fall back on because Lord knows anything can and will happen. And for two years I can definitely dig that for the price.
on June 9, 2017
I have yet to get one of these to work properly. Even when I complained that the device I ensured was not working they wanted way too much to actually get a warranty replacement. Something about mailing in the device and then it would take months to verify that it was broken. Save your money and just purchase another product.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2017
warranty there great for any product its stupid to buy something with out one
on May 5, 2017
Good price and since the product is plastic, good choice
on May 15, 2017
Item as described, fast shipping. product works great
on March 15, 2017
Better b safe than sorry...for alarm with lifetime guarantees...
on June 20, 2017
worth the money for protection
on June 27, 2017
it better work
on June 15, 2017
Thanks
on April 2, 2017
Good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.