Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on March 15, 2015
Directly form the contract I purchased: "WHAT ISN’T COVERED:
Assurant 360° Protection Plans do not cover
products used for commercial or business purposes.
Accidental Damage:
Unless Accidental Damage Coverage Benefit is
purchased, we don’t cover items that are accidentally damaged, such
as water damage, dropped devices and cracked laptop screens."

Also, Even though my plan's "Coverage start date*: 12/09/2014 [and] Coverage end date: 12/09/2016," were quoted as such. When I called Assurant, they told me no it does not start until 12/2015. When I pressed the representative about it really being a 1 year plan, she did not have a good answer.

They are counting the first year it is being covered by the manufacturer as part of the "2" year Assurant 360 plan. I would leave 0 stars if that was an option.
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 18, 2015
Unless it is pass the manufacture warranty they WILL NOT support or help. I purchased a portable dvd from AMAZON and it stopped working on month 5. They told me to call the manufacturer (Philips) -- but Philips told me I had to call Assurant 360. I went back and forth and nothing was resolved. I am glad the protection plan was only a few dollars. I would never buy another protection plan again.
on January 14, 2016
Purchased this extended warranty only to be denied payment on my claim due to a technicality. Now, I'm out the money for the warranty AND had to purchase a new item. Extremely disappointed. Will purchase extended warranties elsewhere. Do Not RECOMMEND!
on July 25, 2016
They are rude. They told me that this warranty does not cover accidental coverage. So if they "decide" that it is my fault that my portable dvd player does not work then it's on me. The woman then got snippy with me as we further discussed. This all after telling them that I do not believe this item has been dropped. They also told me that my item has a 1 year manufacture warranty. Then the manufacture told me it only had a 90 day warranty. I had to show them where to find that it only has a 90 day warranty. So now I have a barely functioning player and they will do nothing because "I could have dropped it."

Update: I called back and spoke to a manager and explained my case. The manager approved the replacement. If your up for a battle, to plead your case, this can be worth it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 15, 2016
Our cord broke while being unplugged. Normal wear and tear. They would not replace it because they told me it was an accident. Not impressed. Do not reccomend wasting your money on this.
on September 17, 2017
Bought it to protect a new laptop. Spilled pop on it. They couldn't repair laptop but gave check for whole purchase price of laptop.
on November 3, 2016
Please - do not spend your money with these guys - they are crooked and will run you crazy with reasons why your problem is not covered. Be aware - their warranty does not activate until AFTER the manufacturer warranty expires. I challenge you to call a manufacturer and actually get a live human before you fall asleep waiting on hold.

Sad lesson learned by me - save your money.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 16, 2016
it was a waste of my money as they would not honor their plan.
on March 24, 2018
Great
on March 4, 2018
to much hassel
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.