Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on September 15, 2014
Watch out! They claim the "protection" does not start until AFTER the manufacturer's warranty runs out. So, if you have an issue before that, there is NO HELP COMING from Assurant Solutions. You're on the hook for whatever the manufacturer says you have to do as far as shipping costs, etc.
on August 21, 2016
my camera ended up not turning on one day and this ended up being useless. I got the run around in an email and no real help. also this product was no longer available when i contacted them about my broken device. :/
on May 4, 2014
My experience is similar to the two reviews that I just read. I am giving two stars because registration failed twice. I don't know if the product that I purchased is registerd at all. The brand of the product was not on the dropdown lists as you go through the registration process... so was unable to complete the registration. I did get an email from them but my attempts have been unsuccessful. There is a number that I will call during the week to see if I can get this straighted out.

Update: 5/7/2014 This company took the time to call me. Registering via the website has had some problems so they registered my item over the phone. I'm all set now and very happy with how they handled my problem. I am hoping that if I have a problem with my purchased item, that they respond in the same manner to help me. I'm very happy with the outcome.
on March 6, 2017
<{8-)
on March 17, 2017
Never got a virus in the 3 years I had this
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I'm not crazy for these protection plans. If I had made the purchase I would not have bothered. But my husband swears by them.
on August 15, 2015
need this good price for protection / first booster quit working after 3 months had no coverage had to throw it away an buy another one with the plan $3.00 good buy
on September 25, 2015
What's not to love about a protection plan like this? I haven't used it but my brother used this plan to fix a broken router he had for a few years and they replaced it for him.
on April 10, 2017
nice to have
on August 24, 2016
This company has horrible customer service. Filing a claim for a $41 mouse requires an insane amount of documentation. It is easier to earn $41 through working than it is to file an Assurant claim. I would not recommend the Assurant extended warranty to anyone other than those with a lot of extra time on their hands.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.