Astra Depot Triple Function Dual USB Charger + Voltmeter + 12V Outlet Socket Panel Jack Marine For Digital Devices Mobile Phone Tablet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Manufacturer Warranty is Valid for Purchasing from Astra Depot ONLY
- Fitment: Universal fits for 12V Vehicle, Motorcycle, ATV, Boat, Car or Marine.
- Suitable for charging GPS, IPhone, IPod, Mobile Phones and other digital devices
- USB Socket Power Output: DC 5V 1A / DC 5V 2.1A
- Package includes: 1x Cigarette Lighter Socket + 1x Voltmeter + 1x Dual USB Charger
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
• Condition: 100% Brand New
• Package includes:
» 1x Cigarette Lighter Socket
» 1x Voltmeter
» 1x Dual USB Charger
» Set of Connecting Accessories
» Set of Connecting Wires with built-in fuse
• Size: Length: 5.91" (15cm) ; Width: 1.65" (4.2cm)
• Color: Black
• Waterproof Rate: IP44
• Voltage: 12V
• Power Input: DC 12V-24V
• USB Socket Power Output: DC 5V 1A / DC 5V 2.1A
• Cable Length: 60cm
• Material: High Quality Nylon Plastic Socket Body
• Weight: 110g
• UV stabilized nylon housing with rubber splash proof tight fitting front cap
• 2 pole nickel plated brass terminal connectors
• Twist-and-Lock locking socket, allows a suitable power plug (not included) to lock into place. Works with all 12 volt accessory plugs
Dual USB Charger
• Comes with front cap and heavy duty construction
• UV Nylon Body
• Display: segment LED digital tube, lamp display is red
• Monitors the state of your battery between full charged and discharged
• Can indicate a poor or bad charging system
• The meter has easy to read LED segments and connect to your 12 volt system
• Universal fits for 12V Vehicle, Motorcycle, ATV, Boat, Car, Marine, UTV, Camper, Caravans, Travel Trailer, etc.
• Suitable for charging GPS, IPhone, IPod, Mobile Phones and other digital devices
* Please Read All Description and Fitment Before Ordering the Product
* Note: Professionals install is strongly recommended to avoid trouble!
Please note that All of our packages are shipped from Hong Kong, and it normally takes 7-20 business days to receive.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The marked polarity poles on the back of each circular piece is wrong. You can see it on the volt meter, because gold is always negative. On the other two pieces however, both polarity poles are silver, so all you have to go by it the + and - symbols. Plugging it in as marked, the USB made a very loud POP and SIZZLE sound, and the cigarette outlet was dead (I didn't need the volt meter). Another reviewer noted the reversed polarity as well, so I switched them and the cigarette outlet worked, but the USB was gone. No lights, no charge, no nothing. I went as far as to put in my own in-line fuse in, not trusting theirs, and still nothing.
I buy Made in China items all the time and I have never... NEVER heard or seen polarities being marked backwards. THEY USE THE SAME POLARITY IN CHINA! This product is unfortunately a huge waste of time and effort. I should have tested it first before install, but like I said I buy Made in China all the time, with almost no problems these days (normally problems are from bad soldering). So if you buy it, TEST IT BEFORE EVEN THINKING OF INSTALLING IT. My expiration window passed before I found out..
However, I have tried the other bits. I would rate this 4.5 stars if I could: it's not perfect (or even 'really great') but it does seem good.
The voltmeter reading is a touch high, maybe 100mV. I would have preferred it be a bit low (some other reviews mention theirs read low) but it is as close as I would expect for a cheap meter that measures the voltage from which it draws power to do that measurement. My experience with such meters has been a little marginal, so it is a relief that this one is close. However, I need to keep in mind that it reads a bit high if I decide to gauge the battery state with it. I'm taking the star off for this, though I would say it's more worth half a star.
The lighter socket seems good. Not much to get wrong there.
The cables that come with it are all too short for my use, but I rather expected that and purchased my own wiring equipment elsewhere. The other hardware that comes with it is also good. I would have liked a drilling template, though. The size and hole spacing isn't an exact number of inches or cm, and I ended up having to measure it carefully to be able to place the holes where everything would fit. The extra trouble installing it makes me lean toward rounding down on the rating.