Astra Depot 3.5mm Jack AUX Interface Adapter Audio Input For iPhone iPod iPad Direct Fit Honda Accord Element S2000 Odyssey Civic CRV Pilot
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SOLD & WARRANTY BY ASTRA DEPOT --- Perfectly connect 3.5mm AUX device with car audio. Connection via CD changer Port
- Built-in power amplifier chip, static free CD quality clear audio sound
- Can be plugged into the head-phone socket of iPods, iPhones, iPads, laptops, MP3 players, mobile phones
- Direct audio feed from external device into your car radio as a direct aux input.
- Control music files from your car radio panel or steering wheel. Smart Design, Plug & Play, Easy Installation.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SOLD & WARRANTY BY ASTRA DEPOT
• Package includes: 1x 3.5mm CD Car AUX adapter + 1x user manual
• Size of Adapter Box: L 2.95"(7.5cm) x W 1.37"(3.5cm)
• Total Length: 69.68"(177cm)
• Input: 12V DC
• Signal-to Noise: 95DB
• Max.Current: 600MA
• Max.Voltage output: 12V
• D/A Device: 24BIT 192KHZ
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
• Frequency Response: 20HZ-20KHZ
• Working Temperature: -10℃ - 80℃
• Material: ABS
• Gold Plated Input Jack enhance sound quality
• Support USB Flash, SD Card or iPad, iPhone or Android
• Built-In MP3 WMA Decoder
• No Battery Required
• Keep your iPod, iPhone 3, 4, 4S always charged
• Acura: 05-10 RL & MDX/ 04-10 TL & TSX (except Type S)/ 07-10 RDX
» 03-10 Accord, Element (non-LX)/ 04-09 S2000/ 05-10 CRV, Odyssey
» 06-10 Civic/ Fit/Jazz/ Pilot/ Ridgeline
• Models for non-navigation only
1 Turn off car engine and remove key from ignition, if your radio use a security code, make sure that you have the code before unplugging the radio
2 Unmount the radio from the dash and find CD changer port at the back of radio
3 Plug the IPOD AUX Adapter connector to CD changer port
4 For IPOD/Iphone user, connector IPOD/Iphone via IPOD AUX Adapter 30P connector. Once the unit is installed just power on the car radio and iPod, you can Press CD button
5 For Auxiliary device such as PSP, MD, MP3, mobile etc,connect it with 3.5mm Jack cable. It will start play music
All of our packages are shipped from Hong Kong, and it normally takes 7-20 business days to receive
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Frustrated but loyal Amazon customer!
Setup was extremely easy. I had a hunting knife and a philips head screw driver. You don't need fancy panel removing tools unless you own a higher end vehicle. Then again I can only speak for the '06 Ridgeline. Panel came right off. Removed 8 different connectors. Unscrewed radio. Popped out the only cable this would go into (XM) and stabbed a large rectangular opening into the base of the flip down compartment below the radio. Placed both cords through and voila works like a dream. The only downside is not being able to change tracks and/or playlists or view content from the radio screen. I will look into potential remedies to this situation and update this review should I find any. Hopefully it keeps up. Found a great new use for my old 4S which serves as a permanent music player now. Also, tested speaker calls via the radio and my voice came through well. Not sure if transmission is occurring through iphone or radio. (Most likely iphone considering the track toggle issue.)
Great buy if you're strapped for cash. Definitely recommend.
No longer eligible for Amazon return, so I am basically stuck with a defective unit. Have another long road trip coming up and will have to seek out a different solution.
I guess you really do get what you pay for...