- Product Dimensions: 14 x 6 x 6 inches ; 1.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00X4J72PA
- Item model number: LYMBKBN10
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #171,026 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Astral Loyak Men's Shoe
|Price:||$84.95 - $85.00|
- 1000-Denier Cordura Nylon upper, 2.5mm Airmesh at vamp and tongue
- 7 mm thick, 45c closed-cell EVA foammidsole, 3.5mm G15 high-friction non-marking rubber sole
- Razor siped for additional grip, recessed stitching, drainage in sole, at toe and heel
- Maximum flexibility, Foot-to-Ground distance: 11mm ball/12mm heel
- 12.7 oz (360g) weight per pair
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Astral Men's Loyak Watershoes - The Men's Loyak Watershoes by Astral look so casual you wouldn't suspect it of being a high-performance watershoe. The Loyak gives you superb grip, great comfort and it will fit in any kayak. The upper is 1000 denier Cordura nylon for durability, with 2.5 mm Airmesh in the vamp and tongue for breathability. The G.15 high-friction rubber sole is super flexible for fitting in tight spaces, it's 3.5 mm thick, and razor siped for additional grip, and it is non-marking. A 7 mm thick closed-cell foam midsole provides cushioning comfort for your foot, while recessed stitching securely connects the Cordura upper directly to the outsole rubber. Drainage holes at the toe and heel allow water to escape, while reducing entry of sand and silt. With its superlative grip, comfort and chilled-out looks, the Astral Men's Loyak Watershoes are your everyday summer shoe.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
The only issue is the beach bottom where we put in has fine silty sand which
gets into...Read more