Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Astral Projection Secrets & Methods
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on July 14, 2011
Everett Stone knows his stuff! He presented a couple of techniques that were new to me, and some that I have actually learned in a formal setting. So, to me personally, all that really mattered was the quality of the information being presented, which I thought was good. It's just that it dragged along, and started to become depressing..especially when I thought about how many people might get bored to tears with the way he presents this exciting material..which was with the lack of any slides/graphics/videos/pictures/emotions... it was just himself standing behind a small table of books speaking. I've been able to astral project several times in my life(ABSOLUTELY LIFE CHANGING!!), this is why I'm so interested in recommending some amazing information on the subject....
I'm still on a quest to find a professional, and graphically inspirational DVD on Astral Projection!
on March 17, 2012
Very disappointed with this DVD, it does not tell or show you how to Astral Project or even the preliminary's to even get started. The DVD tells you to relax and not even describing how to relax and we all know if you want to AP you need to relax. To cut a long story short this DVD and description are totally misleading and not worth anything near the £20.00 I paid.

Picture quality is good.
Audio Quality is good.
Presetation is good.
on May 29, 2011
I actually took the course and the DVD did contain most of the information contained therein. If you are on the east coast take the seminar. I passed the DVD to a friend who had not taken the course and she was able to travel out-of-body. Several people are giving lectures and teaching courses, some of them charge 5k even! This video was not the "be-all end-all" but it is alot of bang for your buck. I have had success a few times in projection and found this to be a useful aid. Note: this dude was a lot better in person, but I have no idea how to reach him anymore.