+ $4.24 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Based on the movie, control Astro Boy as he fights his way across Metro City and the surface, battling hordes of enemies and colossal bosses
- 360 degree Flight Combat levels add variety to the traditional side-scrolling platform action levels
- Intuitive combat system that adds depth to gameplay without the complexity
- Upgradable systems for Astro Boy take his classic abilities like Laser Fingers and Rear Machine Guns, and boosts it up a notch with Arm Cannon and Drill Attack
- 2 player co-op through Story Mode
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Set in futuristic Metro City, Astro Boy is about a young robot with incredible powers created by a brilliant scientist. Our hero embarks on a journey in search of adventure in a nether world of robot gladiators, before he returns to Metro City where he finds his place in the world.
When the futuristic Metro City finds itself facing new and unprecedented peril, there's only one figure to whom it can turn: Astro Boy. The creation of a brilliant scientist, this daring young robot is imbued with a variety of amazing powers, from lasers and arm cannons to super speed and flight. Now he must prepare to face his destiny, summoning all of his powers in defense of everything he holds dear.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: Easy setting gives you infinite lives. This game also has two player anytime you just jump in. It offers hours of fun for any player.
Cons: A little repetitive, and not exactly like the movie.