Astrology For Dummies 2e Paperback – April 2, 2007
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Now revised! Get guidance on everyday decisions, romantic dilemmas, and life changes
charts, graphs, and planetary tables
Schedule your life events around the stars to 2012
Want to do more with astrology? This fun, interactive guide helps you map your place in the cosmos, showing you the latest ways to cast and interpret your birth chart, the newest technology and software for creating charts, the strengths and weaknesses of each Zodiac sign, ways to use astrology to improve your business and personal life, and much more!
Discover How to:
- Spot ideal times in your birth chart
- Understand what your birth chart says about your talents and personality
- Use astrology in your daily life
- Decipher astrological symbols
Praise for Astrology For Dummies
"A must read…. Rae Orion illuminates the secrets of the horoscope."
― Daisy, astrologer for Guitar World magazine
"Now budding astrologists have a shortcut to get through the jargon. It's refreshing to see an introductory book that is both professionally written and approachable."
― Kelli Fox, cofounder and astrologer of astrology.net
- Find listings of all our books
- Choose from many different subject categories
- Sign up for eTips at etips.dummies.com
About the Author
Rae Orion has been casting horoscopes since 1973 and has written the astrology columns for well-known periodicals. She's also taught astrology to high school students and social service professionals.
- Item Weight : 1.23 pounds
- Paperback : 408 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0470098406
- ISBN-13 : 978-0470098400
- Product Dimensions : 7.3 x 1 x 9 inches
- Publisher : For Dummies; 2nd Edition (April 2, 2007)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #850,396 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: