Astromania SGCMOS Series Telescope CMOS Camera - Great camera for auto-guiding and multiple types of astrophotography - Multicolour Imaging
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Carefully selected sensor with high sensitivity and fast frame rate,as well as long time exposure,protect window with IR-Cut filter. Aluminum CNC housing with standard 1.25" interface(outer) to fit to telescope eyepiece and standard C-mount(inner) for standard industrial lens.
- A built-in ST4 auto guider port for the easy connection of the auto guider,thermal design to transfer the sensor heat to the aluminum house quickly.
- Dedicated astrophotography software to support video preview, video record, video processing, image capture and process, dark field correction and raw data output.
- 1.25" nosepiece for precise focusing and 1.25” astronomical filter installation,Native/ASCOM/WDM driver for easy connection with 3rd party astrophotography softwares.
- A:Gift box L:15cm W:15cm H:10cm (0.8~1.0Kg/ box) B:GCMOS series USB2.0 C-Mount camera C:High-speed USB2.0 A male to B male gold-plated connectors cable /2.0m D:2.0m guide cable E:1.25 inch nosepiece F:CD (Driver & utilities software, Ø12cm).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Astromania SGCMOS Series Telescope CMOS Camera is guiding CMOS camera and it adopts ultra-high performance CMOS sensor as the image-picking device. USB2.0 is used as the data transfer interface. A built-in ST4 auto guider port is designed for the easy connection of the auto guider.Aluminum CNC housing with standard 1.25 inch interface(outer) to fit to telescope eyepiece and standard C-mount(inner) for standard industrial lens.Native/ASCOM/WDM driver for easy connection with 3rd party astrophotography software.The SGCMOS camera can be widely used in astrophotography (Moon, Sun, Planets as well as Galaxies, Cluster and Nebulae).
Sensor & Size(mm):1.2M/AR0130(C); 1/3“(4.8x3.6)
G Responsivity:5.5v/lux-sec; 85.3dB; 44dB
Other Specification for SGCMOS Cameras:
Spectral Range: 380-650nm (with IR-cut Filter), 350-1050nm(with double side AR Coating protect window)
White Balance: ROI White Balance/ Manual Temp Tint Adjustment/NA for Monochromatic Sensor
Color Technique: Ultra-FineTM Color Engine/NA for Color Sensor
Capture/Control API: Native C/C++, C#, DirectShow, Twain
Recording System: Still Picture and Movie
Cooling System*: Natural with High Performance Cooling Structure
Guiding Port: ST4-port
Operating Temperature(in Centidegree): -10~ 50
Storage Temperature(in Centidegree): -20~ 60
Operating Humidity: 30~80%RH
Storage Humidity: 10~60%RH
Power Supply: DC 5V over PC USB Port
Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32 & 64 bit)
CPU: Equal to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or Higher
Memory:2GB or More
USB Port:USB2.0 High-speed Port
Display:17” or Larger
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other than that camera is working as intended. The product description didn't promise Win 10 or USB 3.0 anyway.