- Series: Papers of the Maxwell Museum of Anthropology, No 2
- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Maxwell Museum of Anthropology; 1st Printing edition (July 1, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0912535032
- ISBN-13: 978-0912535036
- Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,368,992 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Astronomy and Ceremony in the Prehistoric Southwest (Papers of the Maxwell Museum of Anthropology, No 2) 1st Printing Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|