- Series: Astrophysics and Space Science Library (Book 235)
- Paperback: 358 pages
- Publisher: Springer; Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999 edition (January 31, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0792354907
- ISBN-13: 978-0792354901
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,068,816 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Astrophysical Plasmas and Fluids (Astrophysics and Space Science Library) Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
`This book is an excellent introduction and fills an important niche. This book has an excellent chance to attract a large audience. An added bonus is the wonderful final chapter on neutral fluid dynamics. The emphasis on turbulence is an excellent corrective to the usual laminar approach to fluid dynamics. The tone of this text is unique. The organization is excellent and the coverage very appropriate for an introductory text.'
Paul J. Wiita, Georgia State University