- Brand Name: Canopy
Asurion 4-Year TV Protection Plan ($450-$500)
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- Covers 100% of parts and labor with no deductible, repaired or replaced in 3 days or less
- Coverage includes free in-home service for larger TVs, free two-way shipping for smaller TVs
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Received my full refund for this product, Thanks canopy for being easy to deal with and so understanding.
I purchased a refurbished Panasonic Plasma from Amazon and needed a protection plan. After comparing prices and terms among various competitors, I decided on Canopy for several reasons, as outlined below.
1. Customer Service - You will receive a call from Canopy several days after purchase ensuring your satisfaction. In addition, they will answer any question you have regarding the terms and conditions of the purchased plan.
2. Applicability to Refurbished Items - After speaking with an Amazon Rep, Square Trade and Canopy seem to be the only competitors available. Unfortunately, Square Trade is currently unable to provide a protection plan more than 2 years for refurbished items. Canopy provides up to 4 years with the sole condition that the refurbished television include a manufacturers warranty (most manufacturers will still provide warranty to refurbished items, albeit at a shorter term).
3. Terms - The terms are significantly more practical and useful than other protection plans. Canopy will attempt to fix your television, and if unable to do so within a particular price range, will provide a check in the amount of the protection plan range.
Overall, Canopy seems to have professional customer service. I will update and/or change this review if/when I begin a claim.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Haven't had to "cash in" on this yet, but it's always great to have a good warranty.Published 2 months ago by Kelly T
Amazon could not make it any easier do yourself a favor and protect your electronics Amazon issues a gift card to your email in 24 hours best protection plan on the marketPublished 10 months ago by Samantha Siver
There's nothing like a piece of mind....worth its weight in gold. Great price for extra 4 yrs of total protection.Published 18 months ago by Terence
Have not had to use it yet Hope we never have to use it That would mean we have had troublr with the TVPublished on January 12, 2014 by Ronald Dillard