|RAM||32 GB DDR3 1333|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
Asus ATX DDR3 1333 LGA 1150 Motherboard H87-PLUS
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chipset: Intel H87
- Memory: 4x DDR3-1600/ 1333/ 1066 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Buffered, Max Capacity of 32GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0/2.0 x16?Slot, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16?Slot (runs at x4), 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots, 3x PCI Slots
- SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- LAN: Realtek 8111G Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
-Haven't had any installation issues
-simple BIOS, with advanced mode for tweaking
-was able to install a hyper 212 evo cpu fan with a zalman z9 case
-1 week of use no problems yet
-the cpu fan I installed block a RAM port , but it'll depend on what you put on your mobo
Good, basic use motherboard if you don't plan to overclock. Z87 chips etc is better for that.
* Max memory speed of DDR3 1600. Don't trust the QVL list which lists memory up to DDR3 3000.
* Only 2 chasis fan controllers
* No SLI support
* Could not get PCIe 1x card to detect in second PCIe 16x slot. Had to cram my ASUS PCE-AC68 wifi card into the 1x slot next to my ASUS GTX 780 video card. Almost zero space between them. Second PCIe 1x slot is inaccessible due to dual-slot video card.
* Specs list S/PDIF out. Burried in the manual it's specified that you need to buy an optional adapter card. I was disappointed to find out I had to buy an additional card once I got the motherboard home.
If your build is minimal, this case will be fine. However, I kind of regret not spending a few extra dollars to get the Z87 version, which addresses all of my points above, and more.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had no problems installing the just released Ubuntu 14.04LTS 64 bit on this, with core i3-4130 3.4. I didn't have to adjust anything in the bios, and it runs quiet and cool. Read morePublished on April 20, 2014 by Jay A. Norwood
Built a HTPC with this four weeks ago. Assembly was easy and the instructions were thorough. No problem installing the CPU or fan. Recognized memory immediately (DDR 1333). Read morePublished on April 10, 2014 by Jeff