- Processor Socket: LGA1366
- Form Factor: ATX
- Chipset Type: intel_x58_express
- RAM Memory Technology: DDR3 2000;DDR3 1600;DDR3 1333;DDR3 1066
- Item Display Weight: 4.05 pounds
Asus ATX DDR3 Intel x58 Socket 1366 SATA (6Gb/s) USB 3.0 Motherboard (P6X58D-E)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CPU: Socket 1366 Support Core i7 Extreme/Core i7 Processor; Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology & QPI Upto 6400 MT/s
- Chipset: Intel X58 & ICH10R Memory: 6x DDR3-2000(OC)/1600/1333/1066 DIMMs, Triple Channel, Non-ECC, Un-buffered, Upto 24GB
- Slots: 3x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slots (Supports ATI Quad-GPU CrossFireX and nVidia 3-Way SLI Technology); 1x PCI-Express x1 Slot; 2x PCI Slots
- SATA: 6x SATA2 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10; 2x SATA3 ports
- Audio: Realtek ALC889 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Marvell 88E8056 Gigabit LAN controller featuring AI NET2
- Ports: 8x USB 2.0 Ports(4 rear, 4 by headers); 2x USB 3.0 Ports; 2x IEEE 1394a Ports (1 rear, 1 at mid-board); 2x PS/2 Ports; 1x RJ45 LAN Port; 1x Coaxial S/PDIF Out; 1x Optical S/PDIF Out; Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1x 24pin Main Power; 1x 8pin CPU Power
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
The ASUS P6X58D-E motherboard features Intel's X58 chipset supporting the latest LGA 1366 processors, including the newest Intel 32nm 6-core processors. Its DDR3 Dual-channel Memory Architecture at speeds of up to 2000MHz (overclocked) offers exceptional performance to gamers and enthusiasts.
ASUS Xtreme Design offers the best performance, safety and reliability through ASUS exclusive innovations such as Xtreme Phase and TurboV. The 16+2 Xtreme Phase and Stack Cool 3+ specially designed PCB layers provide a cool and stable platform for breaking the latest overclocking records. For your daily tasks, the P6X58D-E also proves to be an amazingly reliable motherboard for your high performance needs.
With the evenly spread out 3x PCIe 2.0 x16 slots, you can enjoy the best in multi-GPU graphics technology with NVIDIA 3-Way SLI or ATI Quad-GPU CrossFireX while ensuring optimal airflow between the graphics cards.
Featuring ASUS' exclusive TurboV technology, you can now overclock and boost the system performance in real-time with ease using the micro-interval (0.02v) adjustments of voltages. Break new world records or just get the performance you need for the latest games you want to play. By selecting saved settings in profiles, you can quickly boost your overall system performance to match the speed needed for your demanding applications, on-the-fly.
- ASUS Xtreme Design featuring Xtreme Phase, Express Gate SSD and Stack Cool 3+
- 16+2 Xtreme Phases provides efficient cooling and increased reliability for better overclocking margins*
- TurboV tool with super-precise voltage tuning intervals for precise and optimal overclocking settings - in real-time
- Stack Cool 3+ provides passive cooling with up to 36°F cooler through its 2 ounce copper PCB layers and two additional PCB layers
- TRUE SATA 6 Gb/s and USB 3.0 throughput for 10x faster performance than USB 2.0 and 2x faster than SATA 3Gb/s
- Intel X58 chipset supporting the latest Intel Core i7 series processors (LGA 1366)
- Ready for next-generation 32nm 6-core Intel LGA 1366 processors
- 3-Way SLI / Quad-GPU CrossFireX support bringing you the best in Multi-GPU graphics technology
- Triple Channel DDR3 2000 (overclocked)/1600/1333/1066 MHz support for taking performance to the next level