|Screen Size||18.4 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|RAM||4 GB DDR2-SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||800 MHz|
|Hard Drive||1000 GB mechanical_hard_drive|
|Graphics Coprocessor||geforce gt 130m|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1024 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
ASUS N90Sv-A2 18.4-Inch Laptop
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T9550 2.66 GHz
- 4 GB (2GB*2) DDR2, 2 slots, 4 GB Max
- 1000 GB SATA Hard Drive (500GB 5400RPM*2), Blueray Drive Combo
- Windows Vista Home Premium (64-bit) Operating System
- Nvidia GT 130M (DDR2 1GB), 18.4-inch Full HD 1920x1080 Screen
Customers also shopped for
The N90Sv-A2 truly delivers a premium High Definition experience. The ultimate in multimedia power, the new ASUS N90Sv-A2 incorporates unique features and tantalizing design to give you supreme performance and compelling quality. At home or on-the-go, this trendsetting notebook lets you enjoy an electrifying 18.4 Inch High Definition display, Blu-ray combo drive, and 1TB of storage! Crystal Altec Lansing speakers combine with enchanting SRS surround sound delivering an unsurpassed acoustic experience. Built with the new generation of NVidia graphics, the NVidia GeForce GT 130M graphics card with 1GB of video memory, the N90Sv-A2 takes on multitasking and gaming with ease. It also has ASUS exclusive "Express Gate" for instant media enjoyment in 10 seconds without booting up the notebook. The notebook comes with ASUS 360 service program with 2 year global warranty, one month zero bright dot guaranty, free two-way standard overnight shipping and twenty-four hour tech support seven days a week plus One Year Accidental Damage Warranty protecting the notebook from drops, fire, spills and surge. The package contains 2 year warranty card, notebook, carry bag, and optical mouse.
Top customer reviews
1) The drive space is great, and I have not had any issues with the drives in terms of bad sectors, etc.
2) The screen is incredible,the colors are rich, and the size of the screen is a definite plus.
3} Having a full-size keyboard is a benefit
4) The graphics performance is good. I have been able to run Starcraft II @ high graphics settings with good frame rates.
1) The keyboard consistently fails to recognize keystrokes. When typing some characters will fail to register even though the key was depressed. For me it is consistently the T, E, and Space Bar. I have read about more than one person having these issues
2) The well documented problems with a loose video connector causing the screen to suddenly go white with grey lines. Asus knows about the issue but has not addressed it with customers to date.
3) If you want battery life, this is not the laptop for you. It needs to be plugged in most all the time. I cannot finish an entire movie even with the "power saver" setting on if the laptop is unplugged.
4) There have been consistent problems with the Bluray/DVD drive recognizing disks I can play a commercial disk in my DVD player and in other computers, but some just will not be recognized in the Bluray player in the laptop. I have three disks in a series, two work and one does not. It is very frustrating.
Given the relatively simple problems that seem to plague more than just my N90SV and Asus' seeming unwillingness to address these problems I would not recommend this laptop.
CONS: Bought it on Amazon.com. The first one I got, the Blu-ray player buzzed and rattled and every time I tried to install the Blu-ray player software I got an error. Called Asus tech support...told me to call the reseller...returned it for an exchange.
Second one arrived, Blu-ray software will still not install (it is not pre-installed). Again called Asus, they would not speak to me. I give up! For $1700 I expect the laptop to actually work...call me crazy. Asus obviously has some production problems and is not willing to support it's products. I do NOT recommend this laptop at all. I think I'll just buy a Dell, Sony, or something from Best Buy, at least they stand behind their products and have tech support that will actually speak to you if you have a problem.
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.