Asus P5KPL-AM SE Core 2 Quad/ Intel G31/ FSB 1600/ DDR2-1066/ A&V&L/ MATX Motherboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ASUS P5KPL-AM SE Intel G31 Socket 775 mATX Motherboard General Features: mATX form factor
- Socket 775 architecture Supports 1600(OC)/1333/1066/800 MHz FSB speeds
- Dual channel memory architecture Supports up to 4 GB DDR2 1066(OC)/800/667 MHz memory
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 video Integrated VIA VT1708B 8-channel HD audio
- Integrated Realtek RTL8102EL 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get value and performance in a small size with the ASUS P5KPL-AM SE Intel G31 Socket 775 mATX Motherboard! This ASUS P5KPL-AM SE Socket 775 mATX Motherboard features the Intel G31 chipset and supports up to 4 GB dual-channel DDR2 memory at up to 1066 MHz when overclocking. It supports Intel Hyper-Threading Technology and is compatible with Socket 775 Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium Dual-Core, Pentium D and Pentium 4 processors with up to 1600 MHz FSB (Front Side Bus)! The integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 and VIA VT1708B 8-channel HD audio codec provide exceptional graphics and audio performance! Set up a fast network with the onboard Realtek RTL8102EL 10/100 Fast Ethernet controller and add high speed SATA hard drives with two Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s connectors! With one PCI Express x16 slot, a PCI Express x1 slot, a PCI slot, two 240-pin DIMM sockets, USB 2.0, VGA and audio ports, the P5KPL-AM SE makes it simple to add more devices! Add the CPU and system memory and get ready to build a powerful Socket 775 system! NOTE: MOTHERBOARD ONLY - DOES NOT INCLUDE MANUAL, I/O SHIELD, CABLES OR SOFTWARE CD