Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on May 6, 2017
Perfect fit for what I was going for!

Origami RDE-01 Computer Desk
VIVO Triple Monitor Mount Fully Adjustable
Asus Slim Bezel Black VC239H 23
Computer Gaming Racing Chair Coavas Office High Back PU Leather Computer Chair Executive Swivel Task Desk Chair( Black+ white)
DP to HDMI, Rankie 10FT Gold Plated
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 25, 2016
These are great monitors. They're not the best but for the price they get the job done. They are 1080p. I feLt as if the blacks were not to dark but I've been used to OLED displays and considering these are IPS I've gotten use to them. I like that you can adjust the blue light. The viewing angles are good to. Colors stay pretty accurate and do not wash out. I enjoy the thin bezel and the design. The only minor issue I have and heard about from others was how the side bottom bezels have an outward angle and if you have dual monitors like I have there is a tiny gap between them. The speakers on them are not great but I never expected them to be, I recommend you buy some external speakers. I did not have any problems with light bleeding or dead pixles. This monitor has an HDMI, DVI, VGA, 3.5 mm headphone jack and the power input.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
33 helpful votes
34 helpful votes
44 comments|Report abuse
on July 8, 2017
Bought one of these "used" from a coworker - box had never been opened - then bought one from Amazon as I prefer using 2 of the exact same monitors over two different monitors that don't match color profiles perfectly. Sadly, one of the monitors is significantly brighter than the other - I run one at 50 and the other at 75 to match, and even then it's not quite perfect. It's good enough for a home office, though, and I like the slim bezel and lightweight.
11 comment|Report abuse
on December 14, 2016
Terrific looking monitors especially 2 side by side. One of the few slim bezel monitors that has vesa mount. The speakers are not worth using. I also don't like that monitors are starting to not use the standard c13 power cable. Now I have to keep track monitors and cables together. I guess that is the cost you pay for slim.
on June 3, 2017
Bought three of these to upgrade my PC a little from my 3 old 1440x900 19 inch monitors. As far as image/video quality, it is perfect. The only downfall i have found about these monitors so far is that the built in speakers seem to be lacking, but then again, I didnt buy these for the audio quality
on July 8, 2017
Excellent ,great pictures , easy turn Off ,would buy again !
2 helpful votes
on August 19, 2017
Purchased 2 for my husband's home office and they are great. They look great and function great! This monitor has the 4 screw holes on the back that is required in order to connect the monitor to a monitor arm......it was very hard to locate this specific monitor with that feature and very difficult to determine in most of the product descriptions. Customer Service was very helpful in the verification process.
on September 12, 2017
Can't complain due to the price I got it for. Does what it was bought for. I was scared when buying it because I dislike online shopping due to the fact that some mailmen just throws boxes around. I hope they didn't break the monitor, but safely assured it was protected with foam. I think its worth for a gamer boy like me being cheap. (You can always upgrade later on)
on May 24, 2017
These monitors are better than I expected. We purchased several of them for our office staff and everyone was impressed with how great they looked. We're not gaming or anything on them, but for general viewing I would highly recommend them.
on March 29, 2017
Nice IPS screen and built in speakers in a thin design. Great monitor!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.