Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Customer reviews

Asus Slim Bezel Black VC239H 23" 5ms HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight Monitor
Color: Black|Change

on July 25, 2016
These are great monitors. They're not the best but for the price they get the job done. They are 1080p. I feLt as if the blacks were not to dark but I've been used to OLED displays and considering these are IPS I've gotten use to them. I like that you can adjust the blue light. The viewing angles are good to. Colors stay pretty accurate and do not wash out. I enjoy the thin bezel and the design. The only minor issue I have and heard about from others was how the side bottom bezels have an outward angle and if you have dual monitors like I have there is a tiny gap between them. The speakers on them are not great but I never expected them to be, I recommend you buy some external speakers. I did not have any problems with light bleeding or dead pixles. This monitor has an HDMI, DVI, VGA, 3.5 mm headphone jack and the power input.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
44 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 14, 2016
Terrific looking monitors especially 2 side by side. One of the few slim bezel monitors that has vesa mount. The speakers are not worth using. I also don't like that monitors are starting to not use the standard c13 power cable. Now I have to keep track monitors and cables together. I guess that is the cost you pay for slim.
on June 3, 2017
Bought three of these to upgrade my PC a little from my 3 old 1440x900 19 inch monitors. As far as image/video quality, it is perfect. The only downfall i have found about these monitors so far is that the built in speakers seem to be lacking, but then again, I didnt buy these for the audio quality
on July 8, 2017
Excellent ,great pictures , easy turn Off ,would buy again !
on August 19, 2017
Purchased 2 for my husband's home office and they are great. They look great and function great! This monitor has the 4 screw holes on the back that is required in order to connect the monitor to a monitor arm......it was very hard to locate this specific monitor with that feature and very difficult to determine in most of the product descriptions. Customer Service was very helpful in the verification process.
on September 12, 2017
Can't complain due to the price I got it for. Does what it was bought for. I was scared when buying it because I dislike online shopping due to the fact that some mailmen just throws boxes around. I hope they didn't break the monitor, but safely assured it was protected with foam. I think its worth for a gamer boy like me being cheap. (You can always upgrade later on)
on May 24, 2017
These monitors are better than I expected. We purchased several of them for our office staff and everyone was impressed with how great they looked. We're not gaming or anything on them, but for general viewing I would highly recommend them.
on March 29, 2017
Nice IPS screen and built in speakers in a thin design. Great monitor!
on October 1, 2017
I bought two of these. Really awesome monitors. Perfect for gaming and anything else you need.
on April 10, 2017
Works out well for me for my photography