Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on June 3, 2014
Dave has recorded some of the same songs solo and with Pam Bricker and Becky (Rebecca) Kilgore. This CD has some newish songs about Dorothy Parker that he wrote for a local performance in Portland, Ore. They sung revised lyrics for the Mercer and Blossom Dearie in which the celebrities mentioned included Blossom Dearie and Molasskey's husband John Pizzarelli (jazz guitarist, singer and son of Bucky P.).
on October 17, 2012
Let me start by saying I am a huge fan of Jessica Molaskey. I have all her cds and I wanted this to be no exception. I also am an admirer of Dave Frisberg. It is an interesting album with some great moments. My only complaint is it is too darn short. Surely the show was longer. Still an Historic moment as it was the last concert at the Oak Room.
on May 23, 2014
Two performers who combine excellent musicianship with wit and charm put together a CD that serves as a fond memory of a now closed excellent cabaret
on June 9, 2016
Two greats in concert together. Who couldn't love Frishberg's songs?
on September 22, 2012
Heard about this on their (John and Jessica's) radio show. I was attracted by the enjoyable "Who's on First." I am new to the genre, so I'm no expert, but I enjoyed the rest of the album as well.
on October 30, 2012
Frishberg and Molaskey live at the Algonquin! Both happily engaged and on their respective games. Add it to your personal library and enjoy listening!
on August 29, 2012
I own all of Jessica Molaskey and her husband John Pizzareli CD's. They are all outstanding. By the way I purchased all but two from Amazon. All of Jessica's. My disappointment with this CD is not with Jessica Molaskey. The few songs David Fishberg allowed her to sing were as she always is outstanding. The album should have been titled, 'David Fishberg and Jessica Molaskey' because he dominated the entire CD. He liked to hear himself talk and the the songs he wrote were terrible and his voice wasn't any better. Some of the words could have been written by children. Things like looking down the hall and seeing Diana Krall. Jessica did not deserve to be associated with this CD that really is CRAP. She deserves better. I played it once, but probably never again. I'll go back to listening to her other CD's that I do every Sunday. You can sell my used one if you want. Like brand new condition and always will be. It didn't break me to spend the money, but it really was a waste.