- Hardcover: 216 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press; First Edition edition (October 27, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300113986
- ISBN-13: 978-0300113983
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,691,661 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
At Home in the Law: How the Domestic Violence Revolution Is Transforming Privacy First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now