- The conclusion is strong and raises some interesting speculations which adds to the overall story.
- In a few pages only the author had made me love the story. It's sad and breathtaking story that anyone will enjoy reading.
- It will haunt your thoughts for some time after you read the final sentence. Recommended if you like an eerie story that makes you think.
- At its conclusion, I immediately wanted to read more
- Though this tale is quite short, it really packs a punch. I normally, cannot really enjoy shorts. This one stands apart. Chris takes the subject of grief and spins it around to gaze upon all sides, yet does it in so few words I am simply astounded. The characters, though I would have preferred be a little fuller, were developed as well as possible in these pages. You do get a sense of them on a personal level. They are not flat or two deminsional. The plot, again I would like to see enhanced, is completely covered with no holes anywhere. It's very well and professionally written. A talent. I was just left wanting more. Though that is the point with this short story, it still could have been done within a novella or even full length novel. I urge the author to consider expanding on this success and taking it a step further to a book and not a short. With his talent, so much could be accomplished. This author has things to say. Recommended
- Writing was nice and gripping. In few pages only author had made me in love with the story. It's sad and breathtaking story that anyone will enjoy reading.If you have enjoyed 'The book Thief' you will love this short story too.
- If you are anything like this reader you will think on it for a good time after.